Daemon in the Shell not unlocking

Darling Baphomet

No unfortunately the trophy seems to be bugged somehow. It will eventually pop it took me several attempts on PS5 to have to pop. Something is off with it I think. Because it took me like an hour or two to have it to pop. Constantly reloading my save. But eventually unlocked. Keep trying hope this helps. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Managed to pop the trophy by stumbling upon a group of four and killing them all with detonate grenade. Could be the person who you hack doesn't count for the trophy, and you need to kill three other people with their detonation.

I did this trophy earlier in the week. Did it on the first group of three that I saw and it popped instantly as soon as the nade went off, so agree with Zee11W that it's probably just buggy (which is not surprising in the least considering how many bugs I encountered on the PS4 and 5 versions of the game).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Same problem, I tried it on the 3 groups of enemies where all the guides say you can farm the quickhack (unfortunate everyone says that, because you can just buy it near the vendor south of the Chapel fast travel poinnt).

Anyway, after doing in that group of 3 a few times and failing (even restarted), I found this video and it worked on this group: