New VR game :) Trophy Thoughts?

Prometheous101

Trophy Thoughts:

- Decent game (maybe too expensive), playing in your favorite team's stadium is a ton of fun.

- The only way I will ever experience a Vikings Superbowl

As far as the trophies, some are bugged. Upon my first win, I unlocked the trophy for beating all 32 teams. I have the in-game trophy for beating a team by 14 points, but no trophy. I also unlocked the trophy for passing for 400 yards, but not 300 lmao. So, good luck going for the Platinum. I'm assuming these will unlock randomly on my journey with no rhyme or reason. The plat may be impossible. This game is fun and has the structure to be good with updates. Hope they do not squander having the NFL license and it should come to PSVR2 (fingers crossed).

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 3

I had the same thing happen. I also got the one for less than 6 interceptions in a season. Technically I hadn't thrown 6 interceptions but it was only 1 game so it wasn't the whole season yet. I also got the one for 70% completion when I was at 60%. I was hoping this would happen for the 80% with the way some of the receivers just randomly stop and sometimes the ball just kind of falls out of your hand but that hasn't happened yet. Maybe I will do really short quarters and see if I can go 1 for 1. I am also pretty sure I went 100% in the red zone at least twice and didn't get that 1 yet. I am also playing full quarters to start the grind early.

I was hoping that it was just a fluke for me and that when I was done I could start a new save and get them but maybe not. I just hope the huge number ones don't glitch.

I am also in the same boat as this is the only way I will see the cowboys in a Super Bowl.

I will keep this updated if anything changes.

Edited by Pazuzu98224
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Pazuzu98224 said:

Maybe I will do really short quarters and see if I can go 1 for 1.

Yes, you can set it to one minute quarters and just go one for one - regarding the 100% completion percentage trophy. Winning the division, etc also do not work. I believe the conference champ trophy will unlock. 4,000 yards also did not unlock either. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was extremely disappointed after purchasing this game at $30. I graphics are pretty bad, the mechanics are wonky, and soooooo many glitches within the game and trophies. Honestly, I had more fun playing the 2MD: Football VR game than this dumpster fire. Hahah.

• 2 weeks later...

So I randomly played a short game to get the 80% completion. I missed the first throw so I tried for 4 in a row to hit 4 of 5 and got it. At the end of that game the 300 yards in a game that hadn't popped in my 5 games well over 500 popped even though I only threw for about 60. Has anyone else found weird ways to unlock any of the stuck ones since there isn't an update yet?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I reached out to the developers and this was their response after they said they would look into is: 

"No luck on any specific fixes, but the game just came out on PSVR2 and you should receive a free upgrade for it. All around better experience on the newer version."

I played the new version on my dummy account and in one game already had an issues with the trophies (mostly popping early) and also had a thing happening where the player I was looking at wouldn't highlight and, in turn, couldn't hit a pass at all.