Jill Valentine and So Long, RC trophies not syncing/registered but they popped - any ideas anyone?

Virtua_Vince

I'm not sure if I've come across this as an issue, but basically I've done the S-Rank on Inferno twice now.  The trophies all popped the first time including the platinum but only the Dominator trophy's showing up for just completing the run on Inferno.  I'm a bit annoyed... Have tried a manual sync. I also have the screenshots to show that the trophies popped. 

Edit: It's ok, it seems to be alright locally offline so I guess it's some PSN server downtime or something similar.  Was just a little odd that one of the three trophies popped and the other two didn't as they all were achieved at the same time.

Edited by Virtua_Vince
Solution uncovered

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2022 at 2:11 AM, Virtua_Vince said:

I'm not sure if I've come across this as an issue, but basically I've done the S-Rank on Inferno twice now.  The trophies all popped the first time including the platinum but only the Dominator trophy's showing up for just completing the run on Inferno.  I'm a bit annoyed... Have tried a manual sync. I also have the screenshots to show that the trophies popped. 

Edit: It's ok, it seems to be alright locally offline so I guess it's some PSN server downtime or something similar.  Was just a little odd that one of the three trophies popped and the other two didn't as they all were achieved at the same time.

I have the same issue - So, long RC and I Might Need These Later won't show even though i unlocked them. I can see 100% if go offline, but once i log in online it's stuck at 96%. How did you fixed yours?

44 minutes ago, MeltedDreams1 said:

I have the same issue - So, long RC and I Might Need These Later won't show even though i unlocked them. I can see 100% if go offline, but once i log in online it's stuck at 96%. How did you fixed yours?

The problem will fix itself in a few hours but if not, earn another trophy in a different game, then do a manual sync :).

• Like 1