Amazon Pre-Order Bonus was not exclusive to Amazon.

Sendai-Horatio

Check your emails/junk folder, if you pre-ordered the game through best buy and other retailers you might have a code for a Valkyrie Elysium Avatar set waiting for you. This was listed as an amazon exclusive in most places, but it seems to have been picked up by other chain stores.

The avatar set is two identical avatars and it doesn't matter if it's the PS5 or PS4 version.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Check your emails/junk folder, if you pre-ordered the game through best buy and other retailers you might have a code for a Valkyrie Elysium Avatar set waiting for you. This was listed as an amazon exclusive in most places, but it seems to have been picked up by other chain stores.

The avatar set is two identical avatars and it doesn't matter if it's the PS5 or PS4 version.

Don't you know any other way to get the avatar? I ordered the Deluxe Edition directly from PS Store but I didn't get any. It's only Amazon or another stores bonus? :/

43 minutes ago, NajiLionheart said:

Don't you know any other way to get the avatar? I ordered the Deluxe Edition directly from PS Store but I didn't get any. It's only Amazon or another stores bonus? :/

I had my copy pre-ordered through best buy and I got sent the code through my email that I purchased the game with.

I really wasn't expecting it since it was never advertised as being part of Best Buy's pre-order offer

I would think the retailers who were handing them out would have probably gotten the codes sent to them by Square.

• Like 1