Anyone have the CH version?

41 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The servers aren't region locked AFAIK, plus the CH part is a coding error since all copies show that, regardless of where you get it from: 

From whatever reason I couldn't connect with the people from North America and could with a person from UK. Not sure it is region based but it's worth keeping this in mind.

• Like 1

Have you tried connecting with a different internet? I had that problem and I came to the conclusion that the problem was on my internet. Even though my internet works just fine on all games, ir refuses to work on Blacklist, so what I did was use a mobile router. Hope you can get to play, have a good one :)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Hugo_Gamer1-2006 said:

Have you tried connecting with a different internet? I had that problem and I came to the conclusion that the problem was on my internet. Even though my internet works just fine on all games, ir refuses to work on Blacklist, so what I did was use a mobile router. Hope you can get to play, have a good one :)

It would be awesome if you could try helping me out. Seems it's not about the region after all, because I could join one person from Canada who was a host but unfortunately he had to leave. My internet type is NAT2 and my UpNp is disabled.

I could try to join you tomorrow if you want. What do you need exactly?

It seems very random wether it works or not. My internet is also NAT type 2 and with good speeds, but it doesn't work on Blacklist, but when I connect my mobile router it usualy works even though it has terrible mbps. Before I knew that, I tried connecting to 3 different people to no avail. Only this method worked for me, and sometimes it doesn't work for whatever reason.

If you have a mobile router, 4G on your phone or if you can take your PS3 to any other place and connect to a different internet, I would highly suggest you doing that.