Solo vs Group Required Trophies

Quick question to those familiar with the game. Which trophies in this game require playing with others, in other words, cannot be solo'd? I plan to play with people a lot of course, having played FFXI for 6 years I know how it is. But I'm busier nowadays so I'd like to know which trophies I can do on my own and which I'll need to schedule with my guild / linkshell. Just a quick list of those that cannot / should not be obtained solo and why they can't be solo'd would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

1 Trophy for main storyline. Two trophies for Guildhests which are mini group dungeons. Two trophies for actual dungeons. 1 PVP trophy. Trophy for clearing the first big huge raid of ARR - Bahamut Coil. Rest are either Kill X enemy, do X quest, or X thing for crafting.

1 Trophy for main storyline. Two trophies for Guildhests which are mini group dungeons. Two trophies for actual dungeons. 1 PVP trophy. Trophy for clearing the first big huge raid of ARR - Bahamut Coil. Rest are either Kill X enemy, do X quest, or X thing for crafting.

Thank you very much for your reply, so Guildhests are the only ones that cant be solo'd? What about levequests and FATEs? Can Guildhests be duo'd? Thank you. 

Levequests are just another type of quests to do but they're limited. You can do them for Disciple of War, Land (Gatherers) and Hand (Crafters). They're soloable but some of the War Leves can be done with more than one person. FATEs are random events that pop up in the world that youcan walk into and work towards completing the goal. Normally just means killing a named monster or lots of regular monsters to fill up a gauge. It's better to do those in a group to get a higher % of participation to get more XP but you can easily solo these and get credit for the trophy.

Guildhests are 3 to 10 minute quests that you have to queue up for like a normal dungeon. They can be kind of seen as training new people to MMOs about certain things you expect inside of dungeons. They can only be done with the set amount of people it asks for, just like regular dungeons. So you can't duo them and you can't even duo regular dungeons. You have to go in with the amount on the queue finder. You can't solo the main storyline for this reason because you have dungeons you must go through for story progression.

The ONLY trophy that you need to coordinate people for at this moment is Seeker of Truth (although it CAN still be done via Party Finder, I've done 3/5ths of it this way so far, just not easily).

All the other party-based trophies can be done through the Duty Finder, where the game will match you up with people trying to do the same thing. This IS an MMO, so there are players everywhere, at all times. The reason Seeker of Truth needs a party is that it currently is not in the Duty Finder, although that might change with upcoming patches.

Edited by Shintetsuken