any good tips or videos for TT Bowl?

Voland44

Just got the platinum last night and I initially struggled with the timing of the meters but Yoshimitsu and Bryan Fury are definitely the way to go because of their targeting systems, as detailed in the trophy guide on this site. Got it on on my third try after intially scoring 145 and 180 on my first two goes. Then on the third try I got it with 209. I had six strikes but on the other turns I managed to mop up all the spares.

From what you've said, maybe less powerful characters could be your best bet as you'll have slower meters to deal with. Or maybe mix it up and have a powerful lead player to aim for strikes and 1 less powerful for getting spares.

• Like 1

I did it with Paul and Yoshimitsu. Paul is a well rounded character when it comes to strength and speed and so it was very easy to get strikes with him; another good choice is Heihachi.

Yoshimitsu is a good secondary character because of his robot-like sight and his slowness, that makes it easier to take down the bins you didn't take down with Paul.