Player kills once servers close

AspherX

So servers are shut down? You dont have all 2500 player kills? You can still get player kills albeit much more annoyingly.

I personally have no clue how to do the trader glitch thing so I learned of a different way that again is annoying but makes the trophy possible again for me

So all you gotta do is go into single player craft alot of pipe bombs or any other explosives you find easiest. (Gas barrels work too)

Then you join in a 2nd controller and blow them up over and over. It does count towards player kills and I have achieved both 10 player kills and 100 player kills trophy this way.

With how much time I travel around getting resources I might just get the travel distance trophy this way as well or at least get close

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AspherX said:

So servers are shut down? You dont have all 2500 player kills? You can still get player kills albeit much more annoyingly.

I personally have no clue how to do the trader glitch thing so I learned of a different way that again is annoying but makes the trophy possible again for me

So all you gotta do is go into single player craft alot of pipe bombs or any other explosives you find easiest. (Gas barrels work too)

Then you join in a 2nd controller and blow them up over and over. It does count towards player kills and I have achieved both 10 player kills and 100 player kills trophy this way.

With how much time I travel around getting resources I might just get the travel distance trophy this way as well or at least get close

That doesnt sound that bad tbh. I know I really wanted some other objective other than running in circles when I did the distance stuff.
Although turning of the zombies in the settings and clearing out those that have spawned in a specific then rubber banindg might work. I dont remember the exact way I did it tbh.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The servers are still up and running, at least for now from what I've been told by recent players :).

Thanks for letting me know! either way if the servers do go down I want others to know that the trophy is still possible

14 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

That doesnt sound that bad tbh. I know I really wanted some other objective other than running in circles when I did the distance stuff.
Although turning of the zombies in the settings and clearing out those that have spawned in a specific then rubber banindg might work. I dont remember the exact way I did it tbh.

Well hopefully it pops when I am going for the kills trophy, really dont want to have my ps5 on and not be playing it personally

On 10/3/2022 at 0:47 AM, johncnstntn__ said:

I said countless times, your stats ARE saving your profile save NOT to a server. Why NA glitch is available, playing completely offline on an older patch if the game has some kind of servers to communicate with?

What?