Catherine Description

Go to solution Solved by ExHaseo,

I don't know if it's intended or not but as I was looking through the trophy advisor, I noticed that the trophies and their description for Catherine were in Japanese. Now I have little problem with this but I'm wondering why it appears this way if it's in English when I click on the game but not when I click on a specific trophy description.

Is this a bug gone unnoticed?    

English ->  

click to view more specific (also as shown in trophy advisor)

Japanese -> 

• Solution

This just happens with some games that share trophy lists with the Japanese version of the game. Same thing happens with the BlazBlue games. All the trophy lists and descriptions are pulled directly from Sony's servers, so it's some kind of glitch from that. Unfortunately, from what I understand, there isn't much that can be done to resolve it.

This just happens with some games that share trophy lists with the Japanese version of the game. Same thing happens with the BlazBlue games. All the trophy lists and descriptions are pulled directly from Sony's servers, so it's some kind of glitch from that. Unfortunately, from what I understand, there isn't much that can be done to resolve it.

Oh, well I had no idea. Thanks for the reply.