"Happy Feet" trophy bugged for anyone else?

redbread67

I did this at launch and had no issues with it but unfortunately, even after multiple patches, there are still several random trophy glitches in the game that haven't been fixed :(. You only have 2 options I'm afraid:

1: Report the issue via the official Support site (you need to register with the official DRG Discord channel, then follow the instructions in the Bug Report channel) and hope it gets fixed.

2: Cut your losses, delete your saves and start over from scratch :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 03/10/2022 at 11:12 AM, redbread67 said:

My progress hasn't moved on this trophy despite loads of dwarf dancing for the last few months. Is the tracking specific per class maybe? I'd rather not make a fresh save to grind this out if it isn't necessary. 

I just got the disc jokey trophy and danced the whole 25 songs, 0/3600. Have you find a way to progress the trophy ?

On 8.10.2022 at 2:42 AM, Shorah- said:

I just got the disc jokey trophy and danced the whole 25 songs, 0/3600. Have you find a way to progress the trophy ?

Hey. I got the trophy a few days ago now. It never tracked my progress, so I can confirm that it is possible to earn this trophy, it just doesn't track the progress for you.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
33 minutes ago, qbavsop said:

my progress stuck on 0/3600 either. I made a ticket to support but no response

I plat the game year ago, and i'm reinstalling it every 2-3 months to check it its fixed but still no luck

The official support site was moved here: https://drg.pleasefix.gg/projects/DEEP-ROCK-GALACTIC

If this doesn't get fixed soon, your only option will be to delete your saves and start over from scratch :(.

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, second_god said:

Its bugged for me too.. :( anyone got an idea on an easy fix? Apart from starting a new save

All you can do is report the problem and pray the devs fix it (though considering people have been doing that since launch and nothing has changed, the odds of a fix are low) :(. Otherwise, your only option is to start a new game from scratch :(.