Exploit/ Glitch

Ravie_HD

While watching playthroughs on youtube i found a useful glitch. It seems that when you pick up a weapon and then swap it to the left hand and equip the detonator of the mine in the right hand enemies will ignore the visible weapon in your left hand. Because of this i am currently collecting all weapons in my first playthrough (professional difficulty) and will do the misc stuff such as the 47 kills and the most wanted trophy on normal difficulty, which will save me some time as i dont have to do 2 playthroughs but rather 1.5 

2 hours ago, Ravie_HD said:

While watching playthroughs on youtube i found a useful glitch. It seems that when you pick up a weapon and then swap it to the left hand and equip the detonator of the mine in the right hand enemies will ignore the visible weapon in your left hand. Because of this i am currently collecting all weapons in my first playthrough (professional difficulty) and will do the misc stuff such as the 47 kills and the most wanted trophy on normal difficulty, which will save me some time as i dont have to do 2 playthroughs but rather 1.5 

That is correct, and it's also stated in the trophy guide. ;)

Oh my bad. That part was the only one of the guide i didn't read because i used the videowalkthrough. Btw how do I throw a coin? I've equipped it and pressed all buttons, i've tried to hold them or double tap them, even using 2 buttons at the same time but i still can't throw coins (only drop them)

Edited by Ravie_HD

On 05/10/2022 at 5:12 PM, Ravie_HD said:

Oh my bad. That part was the only one of the guide i didn't read because i used the videowalkthrough. Btw how do I throw a coin? I've equipped it and pressed all buttons, i've tried to hold them or double tap them, even using 2 buttons at the same time but i still can't throw coins (only drop them)

Press and Hold L3 to aim thrown items such as coins, release L3 to actually throw it. Yeah, very awkward button choice for this.