Tips on how to 100% in 2022?

kkulifay

With the DLC servers being pretty empty these days, I’m going to depend on boosting to get these done. Does anyone have any tips on how to get these done efficiently? 

I do not have a lot of Battlefield experience, so I have a couple questions as a follow up. If I plan on hosting sessions, do I need to rent a server? What is the minimum players needed for most of the DLC trophies? I know that a couple of the Operations trophies require 20 players minimum. 

For the weapon-specific kill trophies, if a player drops those for me, do I only “own” them for that particular match?  Thank you in advance for your replies. 

On 10/6/2022 at 1:18 AM, kkulifay said:

Thank you. If I rent a server, can I pick various maps amongst the DLC packs for x amount of days?

If server renting acts like it did in past titles then you'll be able to set your own map rotation, including all DLC maps 

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/10/2022 at 8:18 PM, kkulifay said:

Thank you. If I rent a server, can I pick various maps amongst the DLC packs for x amount of days?

You can change the server at anytime as much you wish. Just know that some things like XP may not properly save unless the match actually ends. And also be careful of what settings you change.

If you ever join a match and notice you don't get points/XP when killing your boosting partner that means you changed too many internal settings that it doesn't track any stats anymore. You need stats to track to unlock most content, weapons and trophies.

Btw for OPs they rotate every two weeks and usually followed a set order but it seems now it may be slightly randomized. But best thing to do with them when you notice one of the ops are in rotation start a boosting session here and let people know on discord and Reddit too. The battlefield community is still pretty active and after the 2042 Remake disaster alot of them jumped back into BF1 and BF4 again. So I know it's possible to convince them to jump into those OPs when they are active. (What myself and couple others did anyways two years ago.)

• Like 1