Coin-Related Trophy Glitches?

Nooby_Cake

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/4/2023 at 7:07 PM, olivetheturtle said:

I’m going for the platinum on PS4, but noticed the “earn 100 coins” trophy only popped when I had 100 in my funds at the same time, not that I had earned 100 overall. I checked the Xbox forums, and they confirm that the 10,000 must be in your funds at the same time to pop the achievement.

Yeah I have the platinum on PS4, but not PS5 as the coins don't seem to be counted past the 100 coins trophy. 

There is nothing wrong with the PS4 stack; only the PS5. ?

On 2/6/2023 at 6:03 PM, Nooby_Cake said:

Yeah I have the platinum on PS4, but not PS5 as the coins don't seem to be counted past the 100 coins trophy. 

There is nothing wrong with the PS4 stack; only the PS5. 1f605.png

Any advice for the 10,000 coin grind? I bought only the bare minimum upgrades, but I still have about 7,000 to go and I’m level 34. My menu is half cakes and pies that take one ingredient from the greenhouse, and then half quicker recipes that only take kitchen ingredients. I’m averaging about 100 coins a day, so I have a long way to go and can’t figure out how to do any better.

11 hours ago, olivetheturtle said:

Any advice for the 10,000 coin grind? I bought only the bare minimum upgrades, but I still have about 7,000 to go and I’m level 34. My menu is half cakes and pies that take one ingredient from the greenhouse, and then half quicker recipes that only take kitchen ingredients. I’m averaging about 100 coins a day, so I have a long way to go and can’t figure out how to do any better.

I only really averaged 100-150 coins a day, so that's kinda the maximum you can get in one day. It will be quite a grind, I'm afraid. 

My time to platinum was 27 hours, and the last 15+ were just grinding coins. For my recipes, I would fill the display cases with the most expensive one I had to maximize income, and I was making 100-150 coins a day. I used blueberry cake, apple pie, strawberry ice cream, strawberry donut, caramel flan, and red velvet cake as my six recipes, with apple pie as the display case recipe.