[Video] All Chest Locations 0/112

All Chest Locations! 

Set in the Greco-Roman-inspired city of Aphes, Asterigos: Curse of the Stars sees the player controlling Hilda, a young warrior following after her father and his band of men that entered the city but never returned. Upon entering, she finds that the city has been struck with the titular curse for the last thousand years. In this video below, we're going to be exploring the first 50 chests in Asterigos This video is split into two parts, so make sure to check it out to learn all about the Asterigos: Curse of the Stars chest locations! In part 1, we'll be covering the first 50 chests, and in part 2, we'll be looking at the last 50 chests. 

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Edited by Wheat_YT
  • Like 4

This will be a Godsend when I go back to try and pick up the ones I may have missed. Too bad there isn't a way to know which are still needed in each area but oh well. I subbed to your Youtube channel Wheat, do you plan to do videos for documents as well? Greatly appreciate this though. Cheers!

On 10/15/2022 at 1:52 PM, Unrelated said:

This will be a Godsend when I go back to try and pick up the ones I may have missed. Too bad there isn't a way to know which are still needed in each area but oh well. I subbed to your Youtube channel Wheat, do you plan to do videos for documents as well? Greatly appreciate this though. Cheers!

Hey @Unrelated hope you managed to find all documents just updated this forum with all 3 parts ?

• Like 1