Glitched Trophies Warning

Just wanted to give a warning as I’ve been waiting on a patch after talking to the devs but they didn’t seem to care. Maybe it won’t affect you but for some reason it has me. I would have been the first person to platinum the game…but my luck streak of finding bugs in games I’m about to plat first continues lol.

After completing all of the challenges, I can even look at the list and see all challenges checked, no trophy popped. I’ve tried to reboot it and complete some of the tasks again just in case…still no luck.

Since there are stickers tied to completing the challenges, that trophy didn’t complete either since I can’t earn the sticker.

I’ve played and won a game in all stadiums at all times of day and haven’t received this trophy either.

To top it all off, I have made the playoffs with every team, twice now, and no trophy.

You can imagine my frustration…I chatted with the devs and they seemed very concerned at first but then just stopped talking to me so I’m guessing they were told no on patching etc.

Anyway, I wanted to warn everyone to backup your saves frequently before completing these long grinds. Also, if anyone has gotten the glitches and was able to make them pop, please share and save my sanity haha.

Edited by bigdaddykraven
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 10/16/2022 at 10:11 AM, bigdaddykraven said:

Just wanted to give a warning as I’ve been waiting on a patch after talking to the devs but they didn’t seem to care. Maybe it won’t affect you but for some reason it has me. I would have been the first person to platinum the game…but my luck streak of finding bugs in games I’m about to plat first continues lol.

After completing all of the challenges, I can even look at the list and see all challenges checked, no trophy popped. I’ve tried to reboot it and complete some of the tasks again just in case…still no luck.

Since there are stickers tied to completing the challenges, that trophy didn’t complete either since I can’t earn the sticker.

I’ve played and won a game in all stadiums at all times of day and haven’t received this trophy either.

To top it all off, I have made the playoffs with every team, twice now, and no trophy.

You can imagine my frustration…I chatted with the devs and they seemed very concerned at first but then just stopped talking to me so I’m guessing they were told no on patching etc.

Anyway, I wanted to warn everyone to backup your saves frequently before completing these long grinds. Also, if anyone has gotten the glitches and was able to make them pop, please share and save my sanity haha.

i was thinking of getting this game. have these issues been patched yet?

8 hours ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

It doesn't look like it, because according to orbispatches.com, the only update for this game was released sometime in July or August last year so several months before the OP created this thread :(.

21 hours ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

13 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

It doesn't look like it, because according to orbispatches.com, the only update for this game was released sometime in July or August last year so several months before the OP created this thread :(.

No updates and the developer was talking with me at one point but just stopped.

So for an update, I deleted my entire save and was able to play it again and get the stickers and challenges. I backed up my saves manually every now and then in case it stopped awarding in-game.

The longest, most time-consuming trophy glitched again. The one for getting past the Round Robin with each of the 20 teams. I did it twice on this new save and it didn’t pop…so I’ve done it 30 times now.

Im going to try it one more time, in one go, without turning off the PS5. In a great run, it takes just under an hour per a team to get through. So if you’re lucky, you’ll get it just shy of 20 hours.

Ill report back when I attempt this run and let you know. As of now, I can confirm that all the other trophies are achievable but are very likely to glitch so save often (before achieving a trophy) and if the trophy awards in-game, then it “should” still be awarding trophies.

The one other guy who got the platinum said he was able to stop and save etc and got the Veteran trophy so I don’t know why I’m glitching.

one caveat is that I am in the Firmware Beta, so I’m going to wait until I’m not in the beta to try again.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, OoSk1lleDoO said:

there is only one person in the entire world with the "Veteran" trophy.

Yeah and he got it with no issues…so it’s doable. Honestly, this is a terrible game and I’d venture to say not enough people even make it far enough to try that trophy…and those who do, if it doesn’t work like it did for me, they likely give up.

Im going to give it another try after I play some other games a bit. 4th times a charm…

https://www.exophase.com/xbox/user/UnbeatenDJChris/

https://www.exophase.com/game/little-league-world-series-baseball-2022-xbox/achievements/#848188

This guy on exophase (another achievement/trophy site) got all the achievements on the Xbox version of this game, has anyone considered reaching out to them for potential additional insight? I don't have this game yet but ordered a cheap copy on eBay and may give this one a shot when it arrives for the chance at getting lucky on the ultra rare trophies.

19 minutes ago, Saxton3234 said:

https://www.exophase.com/xbox/user/UnbeatenDJChris/

https://www.exophase.com/game/little-league-world-series-baseball-2022-xbox/achievements/#848188

This guy on exophase (another achievement/trophy site) got all the achievements on the Xbox version of this game, has anyone considered reaching out to them for potential additional insight? I don't have this game yet but ordered a cheap copy on eBay and may give this one a shot when it arrives for the chance at getting lucky on the ultra rare trophies.

I reached out to the psn guy and havent heard back yet.

i am doing all sports 22' games so its sad also if i cant get this one due to the "veteran" trophy

11 hours ago, OoSk1lleDoO said:

I reached out to the psn guy and havent heard back yet.

i am doing all sports 22' games so its sad also if i cant get this one due to the "veteran" trophy

I’ve chatted with him a few times. That’s why I said he got it with no issues. He just played through it, once the season ended and the playoffs started, he simply backed out and started a new team.

Im going to give it another run in April I think. If you make optimal runs it’ll take between 18-20 hours just to do Veteran. The biggest issue is, unlike other trophies which indicate I’d you’ve done it successfully, this trophy has no indicator that the run you did with that team counted.

1 hour ago, bigdaddykraven said:

I’ve chatted with him a few times. That’s why I said he got it with no issues. He just played through it, once the season ended and the playoffs started, he simply backed out and started a new team.

Im going to give it another run in April I think. If you make optimal runs it’ll take between 18-20 hours just to do Veteran. The biggest issue is, unlike other trophies which indicate I’d you’ve done it successfully, this trophy has no indicator that the run you did with that team counted.

Okay , so a couple of ideas i have here as i heard back from the guy that has it as well.

2 things:

1.) He said he doesnt completely win the tourney just the first win to "qualify" then moves on to next team --- Is this how you did it?? and it didnt unlock?
2.) if its not #1.) above , then i have no clue and i quote him "  Truth be told, I wonder how much of getting "Veteran" was blind luck at this point. "

Edited by OoSk1lleDoO

• 2 weeks later...

So I just got the Platinum Trophy, I'll post my experience with this game here.

All of the trophies, including Veteran, unlocked with absolutely no trouble whatsoever (other than just getting through this terrible game, fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your perspective, I'm a masochist...). With that said, Veteran is definitely glitched to some degree as it's the only trophy, other than the World Series (Platinum) Trophy that there's clearly spots for both in the Trophy Case in "The Grove" which are still blank with only "?????" showing where they should be despite unlocking both, all the other trophies are shown there as being earned. This didn't stop both trophies from unlocking for me though. (Thank God...)

I had one game crash, used rest mode a few times, and closed the game twice (one was with said game crash before I started working toward Veteran and hadn't yet started a Championship as I was still working on the rest of the trophies, mainly the ones that require 2 controllers, then once after winning my first Championship but before Veteran unlocked) so rest mode and closing the game shouldn't be what's causing any issues with the trophies.

For Veteran, after my first Championship, I only won the championship with one other team (the second one I used), after this I won one match after the round robin stage, then immediately started the next team. So basically tl;dr I won 10 games (Round Robin has 9) with all but the 2 teams I won the championship with, with two exceptions below.

You don't need to win every game, you just need to win enough to get to the tournament round where you play "best of 3/5/7"s, with one of the teams (The Cacklers) I lost one game but still made made it to the tourney. When Veteran unlocked with the last team, it unlocked as soon as the last game in Round Robin ended but before I got to the screen that shows the bracket/tourney, so theoretically you may not even need to play/win a 10th game but I will say that doing so may still not be a bad idea, better safe than sorry.

Make sure you take off all your stickers on the team you just finished or the CPUs will still get the stat buffs when you inevitably face them later! You can do this by going to "Exhibition", picking the team you just did, pressing SQUARE, then finally pressing TRIANGLE to remove the stickers from the team members. Don't forget to do this!

All Stickers, All Challenges, and Win a Championship unlocked for me simultaneously. I already did every single other trophy (minus Veteran obviously) before even starting a Championship with the help of a second controller when beneficial (mainly for the Challenges). As I already said, none of the trophies glitched out on me, maybe something about the order things in this game are done it messes up the progress somehow? Be my guest if you want to look at the order I unlocked the trophies in my profile.

Lastly, I doubt this is worth much but this is the order I played the teams while working on the Veteran Trophy; Heavy Lifters (Won), Spicy Chefs (Won), Misfits, Knightly Knights, Tricksters, High Initiative, Sly Rogues, Fire Scales, Gryphons, Incredibulls, Striders, Majestics, Hype Express, Rolling Monsters, Cacklers, Awesome Possums, Wonder Kids, Broadsides, Jagged Smiles, then finally Wings of Dusk (Veteran/Platinum Unlock).

I'm both very glad all the trophies worked for me, and apologetic to anyone that have had these trophies glitch out on them, if my experience with this game and this post helps anyone then I'm glad, I don't think I have anything else to add other than to say good luck on anyone that goes for this platinum trophy, I suggest building up a good amount of background noise content for Veteran (I played a lot of movies in my digital library on my laptop, many of which I haven't watched in years, while grinding that out and it made it a lot more bearable).

hynMkzQ.jpg

15 hours ago, Saxton3234 said:

So I just got the Platinum Trophy, I'll post my experience with this game here.

All of the trophies, including Veteran, unlocked with absolutely no trouble whatsoever (other than just getting through this terrible game, fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your perspective, I'm a masochist...). With that said, Veteran is definitely glitched to some degree as it's the only trophy, other than the World Series (Platinum) Trophy that there's clearly spots for both in the Trophy Case in "The Grove" which are still blank with only "?????" showing where they should be despite unlocking both, all the other trophies are shown there as being earned. This didn't stop both trophies from unlocking for me though. (Thank God...)

I had one game crash, used rest mode a few times, and closed the game twice (one was with said game crash before I started working toward Veteran and hadn't yet started a Championship as I was still working on the rest of the trophies, mainly the ones that require 2 controllers, then once after winning my first Championship but before Veteran unlocked) so rest mode and closing the game shouldn't be what's causing any issues with the trophies.

For Veteran, after my first Championship, I only won the championship with one other team (the second one I used), after this I won one match after the round robin stage, then immediately started the next team. So basically tl;dr I won 10 games (Round Robin has 9) with all but the 2 teams I won the championship with, with two exceptions below.

You don't need to win every game, you just need to win enough to get to the tournament round where you play "best of 3/5/7"s, with one of the teams (The Cacklers) I lost one game but still made made it to the tourney. When Veteran unlocked with the last team, it unlocked as soon as the last game in Round Robin ended but before I got to the screen that shows the bracket/tourney, so theoretically you may not even need to play/win a 10th game but I will say that doing so may still not be a bad idea, better safe than sorry.

Make sure you take off all your stickers on the team you just finished or the CPUs will still get the stat buffs when you inevitably face them later! You can do this by going to "Exhibition", picking the team you just did, pressing SQUARE, then finally pressing TRIANGLE to remove the stickers from the team members. Don't forget to do this!

All Stickers, All Challenges, and Win a Championship unlocked for me simultaneously. I already did every single other trophy (minus Veteran obviously) before even starting a Championship with the help of a second controller when beneficial (mainly for the Challenges). As I already said, none of the trophies glitched out on me, maybe something about the order things in this game are done it messes up the progress somehow? Be my guest if you want to look at the order I unlocked the trophies in my profile.

Lastly, I doubt this is worth much but this is the order I played the teams while working on the Veteran Trophy; Heavy Lifters (Won), Spicy Chefs (Won), Misfits, Knightly Knights, Tricksters, High Initiative, Sly Rogues, Fire Scales, Gryphons, Incredibulls, Striders, Majestics, Hype Express, Rolling Monsters, Cacklers, Awesome Possums, Wonder Kids, Broadsides, Jagged Smiles, then finally Wings of Dusk (Veteran/Platinum Unlock).

I'm both very glad all the trophies worked for me, and apologetic to anyone that have had these trophies glitch out on them, if my experience with this game and this post helps anyone then I'm glad, I don't think I have anything else to add other than to say good luck on anyone that goes for this platinum trophy, I suggest building up a good amount of background noise content for Veteran (I played a lot of movies in my digital library on my laptop, many of which I haven't watched in years, while grinding that out and it made it a lot more bearable).

hynMkzQ.jpg

Im glad to hear you were able to get it…it frustrates me more to hear that you got it, basically doing the same thing I did in my 3 attempts before.

Im still going to attempt to get it by deleting and running the championships in one session.

Congrats on getting what’s been one of the most frustrating trophies to me lol!