Grind Money

Dzwienkoswit

On 16.10.2022 at 9:36 PM, Dzwienkoswit said:

Anyone can recommend a good way to earn money? Some of you will earn while completing kilometers, but it seems that the most time-consuming shopping will be. You have to earn a lot to buy all the vehicles required for the trophies. After all, "Sheikh’en not stirred" requires a lot of money.

You can sell the vehicles for the respective trophy after you unlock it or you create a save before buying the vehicles for a specific trophy and reload the save after unlocking it. This way you only need around 50k for the vehicles (for the Red Bull trophy you have to buy quite a few vehicles, all the other trophies only require a budget of around 30k) and the spending 100k trophy. Unfortunately the 100k trophy is glitched on PS5 and can't be unlocked atm. The best way to "grind money" seams to create a save shortly before you finish the last stage of an event and backup your save. You than spin the wheel until you get the 5000k win. 

But there isn't really any need for grinding or even backing up your save for the 5000k win. If you finish all the events required for trophies and sell the vehicles you don't want/need you will have easily enough money. 

Edited by OBSTINATIO

• 3 weeks later...

With the newest update they messed the whole system up. Somehow when I talked to people they were able to buy everything with 50k by save scumming.

Now if I want to buy just all Toyota Helix, it’s 108k. 
For all Red Bull vehicles it’s way over 250k. And there is absolutely no way to save scum this. And also the money earn rate is still the same. And you have to buy all the 2022 vehicles now, what wasn’t required before the patch. 

So they basically changed a 50h average plat into a 200h unnecessary grind and this really stinks…

Best way to go for plat now is to buy the disc and grind 50k again on patch 1.00 then patch the game and do the otherwise glitched trophies when fixed.

On 7.11.2022 at 4:13 AM, xIRockyRock said:

With the newest update they messed the whole system up. Somehow when I talked to people they were able to buy everything with 50k by save scumming.

Now if I want to buy just all Toyota Helix, it’s 108k. 
For all Red Bull vehicles it’s way over 250k. And there is absolutely no way to save scum this. And also the money earn rate is still the same. And you have to buy all the 2022 vehicles now, what wasn’t required before the patch. 

So they basically changed a 50h average plat into a 200h unnecessary grind and this really stinks…

Best way to go for plat now is to buy the disc and grind 50k again on patch 1.00 then patch the game and do the otherwise glitched trophies when fixed.

I am quite sure that the devs will change the money issue with the next patch. Otherwise this platinum is barely possible at all. I doubt 200h would be enough atm.