Crystal Fruits

Baker

I’m following this steam guide collecting all the fruits and so far it’s very accurate but I have found a few more.. So are there more than 100 Crystal Fruits?

Also I’ve had no glitches with these fruits so far for people wondering..

Edit: Weird. And ofcourse immediately after posting this I encountered something wrong. I’m at a Crystal Fruit spot but it has already been opened. I’m still at plus 2 compared to the guide but let’s hope that doesn’t happen again.

Edited by Baker

I can now confirm there are at least 107 Crystal Fruits in the game. I guess the developers put a few more in because it was glitchy. 

Only one glitched out on me, which is CF 7.2.10 in the steam guide above. It was already opened. I also had no inventory glitches at all. And the chapter 3 locations are not entirely accurate.

So this trophy is pretty safe to go for. Good luck.

Edited by Baker

• 2 weeks later...

I have only 1 Fruit missing and I went along the same guide 3 times. Once before the update in febuary, two times after in march and I can't find it. Do you you remember where the supposed extra 7 are? I seriously cba to play this bugfest of a game a second time.

EDIT:
Nevermind I got it. Your tip that the Steamguide is not accurate in regards to chapter 3 helped. I found my missing fruit in the corridor after point 3 before it turns right

So anyone have any idea how weaknessfinder actually works? I have almost filled all enemy cards. I believe it is nigh impossible for me to get it on my current playthrough, because it was bugged before and now I don't have enough unfilled cards to trigger the trophy

Edited by Demortuus

@Demortuus For weakness finder all I did was look around in the bestiary and it unlocked. It was one of the first trophies I got in the game.

As for some of the extra fruits for others. I only remember three locations:

1. On the bridge to Herelsor. Somewhere on the left.

2. In the 2nd big area (with the lighthouse). It’s on the left side of the map in the almost enclosed area.

3. Just before entering Tyr-Caelum. Somewhere on the right.

But if you do some exploration and all side quests you would also find the others as they were just sitting in almost plain sight. 

Edited by Baker

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, GonzoArmstrong said:

Can someone explain to me how to get to #13 on this map... the area is blocked off by like a rockslide or something?

0D0265B13EEE4F4AF83F547BCE812DB7DA261D12

If I remember correctly you can’t the first time you get to this area. You get there later, so no worries.

• Like 1