Trophy Thoughts?

J_E_B_B

On 10/18/2023 at 10:37 AM, bogaards1997 said:

So the plat is possible now. Are the buggy trophies still a pain in the ass though or have ALL the bugs been fixed?

Unfortunately, the two rarest SP trophies still have glitches.

Most trophy triggers work like intended and I think the main issue here is that the trophy descriptions are simply wrong.

I talked to the plat first achiever and he said you might have to execute a clan leader for "Heartbreaker” in order to get it.

I have this issue with "best served cold". 

I got my clan members fell in battle now twice and after executing the lord's the trophy didn't pop.

So I think it needs to be a clan leader's party making that kill on my companions.

Info i gathered:

- If you cancel the main line quest after either destroying the empire or reunite it you will earn the trophy, this way you're skipping the hardest part. 

- "Against all odds" does not have to be done as a solo party, join an ally which is fighting a party that has more than 500 troops and you will get it.

- Tournament wins are counted over multiple playthrough's, i assume that "crush your enemies" and "real estate" work in a similar way. 

- If the trophy description states "enemy player" or "enemies" it's actually meant to be an online trophy.

Maybe someone can debunk this, but I couldn't get "slice n dice" in SP but had no problems unlocking it in MP. 

- "Undercover" trophy is missable, when you're clan tier is too high you can't sneak into town's anymore and this mechanic is needed for the trophy. 

- "Minor Clan" is missable if you play as a woman, cause it's really hard to get pregnant again after having two kids.

The most effective way is to play as a man and marry ASAP, get at least 2 kids with her, and then kill her. Marry someone else and repeat, when you have your 3rd wife try to save scum for twins on the second birth and you will have 7 kids.

I think we should make a thread or use this one to gather all the info we can get about the trophies.

Edited by KingTom95
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok to get 'Best Served Cold' I followed this exactly taken from Trueachievements.com

Here are the steps in which I acquired this achievement:

#1. Have clan member(s) in your party (the more you have the easier this will be) and strip them of everything
#2. Find an enemy army that is besieging a town or castle with more troops than you
#3. Make a save before attacking the army - auto resolve the battle and hopefully the clan member(s) die
#4. Leave the battle and let the enemy army continue with the siege
#5. Use influence to make an army
#6. Attack the army which killed your clan member (this should be done before it disbands)
#7. After winning, acquire all the vassals from the enemy army (you can trade for them if in other parties in your army)
#8. Execute everyone (it should unlock) - if not go back to the original save in step #3.

With 2 added tips which seemed to be required to unlock...

1. It only seems to work against Clan leaders...  (same with Heartbreaker)  other warbands won't count.

2. I tried 4 times to get this against Aserai and some reason would not unlock, but first attempt against Sturgia clan leader and it unlocked.

If you need any other tips on other trophies post here and will try and answer asap.

• Like 1