[Video] Trophy Guides

Hey yo,

Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 is the latest instalment in the popular first person shooter.

In the videos below I will be showing you how to get miscellaneous trophies throughout the game.  

The platinum will probably take 25 hours to complete, overall platinum difficulty 6/10 (due to veteran missions)

I hope the videos below will be of some help to you! I’m happy for any of these videos to be used in a Trophy guide.

Crocodile

Daredevil 

Nobody Was There

Test Drive

Ghost-In-Training

Gunless

Wall Of Duty

Edited by DanTheMan_94_
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, HansPatat050 said:

Appreciate the effort, thanks! Clear guides, keep it up! 

Can you elaborate on the 6/10 veteran difficulty? Are there any missions which might give people problems finishing it on veteran? 

Thank you for the kind words! Going to get some more out over the weekend. Yeah in my opinion it’s quite challenging, there’s 2 missions (so far, I haven’t finished the game)!which really did cause a lot of issues 

• Like 1

On 23/10/2022 at 10:26 AM, sinisterb00n said:

The only time I was really frustrated with veteran was on the first real mission where you have to kill the snipers while on the open field in the dark. Had to restart the last checkpoint 20 trillion times. The rest of the game was so easy on veteran... even while fighting Graves in the tank. xD

Hahah, weird how different parts affect different people, I had no issues with the first real mission, the bit I struggled with most was the Recon By Fire mission.