Trophy progressions in co-op mode

Jack_D_Spade-

Does anyone know if the stats related to defeated enemies (like Freaks Bulldozers) are shared between players that are playing in co-op (in particularly while playing as the guest)? I’m playing the game with a buddy of mine who hosts the game (and we always played in co-op mode since the beginning) and he already got a bunch of trophies for defeating a specific enemy 30/45 times, but I did not. Maybe I’m a little behind with the numbers, but anyone managed to get this kind of trophies by playing in co-op as the guest?

Edited by Il_Doflamingo

29 minutes ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

I just defeated 30 freaks bulldozers while in co-op as the guest and the trophy didn’t pop… My guess is that as the guest some stats don’t get saved… It sucks.

Been doing the whole game in co-op and whoever gets the kill gets the trophy, Stats save you just both need the kills.

5 minutes ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

That’s definitely not my experience. I always played as the guest and I reached case file 7 and I defeated over 30 freaks bulldozers and nothing popped for those enemies… Maybe you played as the host a bunch of times?

I never played as the host or even in my own game and i have all kill related trophies.

2 hours ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

Update: I finally got the 30 freaks bulldozers trophy in co-op. From what I understood the guest can racks up kills for both players, but the host can’t (they will only count for him). So I was just behind with the numbers…

Ughh, this is really annoying. I will say this again, it is 2022 not 2008 when online co op was in its infancy. This continues to be a problem across the board with these AAA games. Stats should track for every1 in the game period. Not sure y some devs gets this right n others do not. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

Yeah that’s super annoying. I advise to let the guest defeat enemies if somebody wants to do most of the stuff in co-op.

I did the whole platinum in co-op for the kill related trophies we just split up and got our own kills, It seemed to us only the person that got the killing blow counted towards our own kills.

• 1 month later...