Easiest AR challenges?

Taliesin_2943

'Easy' is subjective to your own skills.

For example, the driving (lap) AR challenges are easy as they don't contain any fighting but controlling the Batmobile is a skill in and of itself.

Personally, I find the fighting challenges (minus the Requiem for a Killer and the Perfect Knight and Perfect Freeflow) to be the easiest, have since Asylum.

If you are just solely wanting predator challenges, I found most of the ones for Harely and Red Hood to be okay and come down to more trial and error than anything else.

I haven't done all of them, but I have done a good number of the challenges past the required amount.

There are plenty of videos available online, but I personally would avoid Robin and Nightwing's dlc predator rooms.

I am not positive if you can get the stars with ANY character or if it has to be all on Batman, but if you can do it as any character. Red Hood is a good one to go for, as his challenges (usually) revolve around not being seen or simply shooting enemies in a certain way.

As I said, there are numerous videos for the challenges online and even avoiding the combat challenges, there are plenty of challenges to do to get the stars.

• Like 1