Trophy thoughts

Baranov_925

On 1/24/2023 at 7:26 PM, joerevs300 said:

Just to add my two cents, all I have left is the 150 lvl trophy:

- There are only 2 online trophies, both are in co-op mode, same as WRC 10.  This only takes 5 minutes with a partner.  There is extra XP for certain actions but it's not really worth it.

- With the "Like a Boss" trophy I want to add a caution.  Not only can you NOT retire/abandon a rally, but if do attempt to do it in a mode that has events (eg training, extreme conditions, etc) you ALSO cannot abandon these!!!  If you do, the trophy will not pop.  This trophy, even in WRC3, took me about 12-14 hours alone.  I would hate for someone to attempt this and then not get it because they didn't understand what was required.

can confirm for the Like a Boss trophy... I tried it in my 2nd season in career mode, in WRC2. did every single thing, except I quit ONE rally. trophy didn't pop. tried again using the method from WRC 10, starting a new season in JWRC3 (quitting every rally)... and again the trophy didn't pop. very annoying.

• 7 months later...

I have achieved all trophies except from the Lv 80 and Lv 150 Player Exp ones. I played with the intention of getting the trophies in the most efficient way I could. For reference when I finished I was Level 71.

I've done some rough calculations and I think 125,000 XP is still needed.

Running Tortu (0.97km) over and over is the most efficient way, incredibly fucking boring but the most efficient. Factoring in load times and the run itself and leaning on the more conservative side I reckon each run takes 2 mins.

487 runs are needed in my case so 487 / 2 mins is a little over 16 hours.

16. Fucking. Hours.... All other trophies are done and yet there is a still a colossal time sink required. Such a bullshit trophy. Its senseless. It adds nothing to the ga,e and just sours the overall experience. I thought they had learned but this is reminiscent of WRC 6 and 7.

I would suggest stocking up on podcasts, music etc to keep your mind occupied and attempt this in lots of small instalments over time.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/19/2024 at 8:29 AM, AxillarySloth53 said:

I have achieved all trophies except from the Lv 80 and Lv 150 Player Exp ones. I played with the intention of getting the trophies in the most efficient way I could. For reference when I finished I was Level 71.

I've done some rough calculations and I think 125,000 XP is still needed.

Running Tortu (0.97km) over and over is the most efficient way, incredibly fucking boring but the most efficient. Factoring in load times and the run itself and leaning on the more conservative side I reckon each run takes 2 mins.

487 runs are needed in my case so 487 / 2 mins is a little over 16 hours.

16. Fucking. Hours.... All other trophies are done and yet there is a still a colossal time sink required. Such a bullshit trophy. Its senseless. It adds nothing to the ga,e and just sours the overall experience. I thought they had learned but this is reminiscent of WRC 6 and 7.

I would suggest stocking up on podcasts, music etc to keep your mind occupied and attempt this in lots of small instalments over time.

Yeah I just got the level 150 trophy today. was watching road cycling (5+ hour races) while playing the game on mute in the background. I was at a much higher level before grinding on Tartu (like 105ish), but it still took a very long time, as levels 40-50 take around 11 Tartu runs per level, so that's 150+ runs for the last 10 levels. 

probably like 8-9 hours straight. I considered doing like a Rally1 career season, because it would get me the achievement that gives you 3000xp for doing 2 consecutive private team career seasons (I'd already done one), but I decided I would rather watch sports and finish this fucking game 7 or 8 hours faster, because the career seasons are so damn long.