Legendary fittings

Icerunner45

1 minute ago, TristanBrown17 said:

Trade up your fittings once you have enough. You get to pick club, part, and perk if you have three of legendary tier. Helps a ton with making sure you can fully upgrade a club. 

The tier doesn’t increase when you trade in correct? It just lets you trade 3 of one tier for your choice from that same tier?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

This is the last trophy I need. I GOT PLATINUM!

To answer some of the questions above:

On 10/29/2022 at 1:18 AM, Icerunner45 said:

The tier doesn’t increase when you trade in correct? It just lets you trade 3 of one tier for your choice from that same tier?

The tier stays the SAME when you EXCHANGE, yes. You can chose exactly what kind of fitting you want in three options: 1) the club type, 2) the component for the club 3) the primary attribute.

The tier INCREASES for everything when you UPGRADE, except legendary, since there is no tier higher than legendary.

On 1/31/2023 at 4:25 AM, xPatTheCatx said:

When you exchange three legendary fittings, are you able to choose which club and which part of the club you wish to get?

Yes. You can chose exactly what kind of LEGENDARY fitting you want in three options, just like all the other fitting rarities: 1) the club type, 2) the component for the club 3) the primary attribute. 

I just wish there was either a faster way to get fittings, or if there was a way for the game to tell you what you needed to do in order to get specific fittings. But unfortunately, it always seems random. You might get a legendary for completing a course, or for beating someone that you’ve challenged. It doesn’t look like you get any fittings (or even experience points) when you play courses designed by other players. The only thing you get from online courses made by other players is trophies for doing certain small things like getting a hole in one.

EDIT: My Career > Home > Sponsors > Go through each sponsor to see 1) If you've maxed out your rewards from them - meaning you've reached all 9 tiers 2) The sponsors you haven't maxed out yet, you can see what they offer. Some offer gold club parts, some offer fittings. I've not seen any legendary fittings but at least getting the ones they do offer could be exchanged (merged with 2 other fittings) to get one more higher up fitting. It's not much but it's something!

EDIT 2: Wow, how'd I miss THIS? When you're in the "ALL" tab for fittings you can chose ANY 3 of the same rarity from ANY club type for exchange, ex: a legendary fitting from a driver, wood and iron. You can then choose EXACTLY what legendary fitting to exchange them for - you can chose which club type, which component for that club type and what it's main attribute it! You do NOT need to keep grinding until you are awarded the one legendary fitting you still need for a specific club as long as you have 3 other legendary fittings you don't need/want for the club you're upgrading!

Edited by FPLooter
Added more information! And corrected previous information!
  • Like 2