Still 100% obtainable?

Steelakira2020

Can't confirm, but if the coop sniper missions server are offline, 100% would be unobtainable.

However, seeing as there are still boosting sessions being made it's likely they're still up. You'll probably need a boosting partner though

Edited by nickr_

19 minutes ago, Steelakira2020 said:

One of booster friend told me that this game Hitman 2, have online trophies which no longer unobtainable for Platinum and 100% trophies. No clear info on PSN profile to reflect on this. 

Anyone can confirm that it still able to be obtainable or no longer?

Really appreciate 

The only thing shutdown is the ghost mode but it has no trophies.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6.12.2022 at 11:18 PM, Game-Keys-111 said:

Not shut down. The 3 Sniper Assassin multiplayer trophies are still possible to be earnt.

What exactly are the three trophies related to the sniper assassin mode? I have often read something that the online service for this particular mode was planned to be taken off (even announced by IO). But it is still online and everybody who wants to do 100% at Hitman 2 should do the three trophies. 

42 minutes ago, Fohlen_Leo said:

What exactly are the three trophies related to the sniper assassin mode? I have often read something that the online service for this particular mode was planned to be taken off (even announced by IO). But it is still online and everybody who wants to do 100% at Hitman 2 should do the three trophies. 

The 3 trophies that says complete in multiplayer.

Double Trouble Singapore dlc.
Deadly Duo Himmelstein dlc.
Two for One Siberia dlc.
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 4/10/2024 at 4:16 PM, stuck-energies3 said:

Hi just wondering, if you buy Hitman 3 WOA on PS store, does it give acess to all the trophies for Hitman 1 + 2. I heard they got delisted

No, that will still only give you access to Hitman III's trophy list. You can play the other two games within Hitman III but their content is a few measly DLC trophies in Hitman III's trophy list.

You can still buy the 2016 Hitman physically with all the content so the 100% is possible there, but there is no physical edition of Hitman II with access to everything; the Gold Edition of Hitman II gives you access to all new Hitman II content but the Legacy Content still had to be downloaded before de-listing, which is no longer possible.

• Like 1