I get crash and error app automatically

Tiricy

18 hours ago, baboon_overlord said:

Xlink allows you to play as if your friends were in the same room on their consoles, but over the Internet.

It's totally approved by this site, as long as you on official firmware.

The setup guide is here: https://www.teamxlink.co.uk/wiki/PlayStation_4_XLink_Kai_Setup

The trophies should pop the same as they would in the online version (assuming the missions you need are actually playable offline, which I don't know if they are). If they are available, and assuming Activision aren't totally useless, the trophy should pop the same as it does playing online.

Sorry I can't be more helpful at this stage, I don't have enough friends to test it with now as two of them were renting the game and don't have it anymore.

Thanks a lot for help me.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/20/2023 at 7:43 PM, baboon_overlord said:

Xlink allows you to play as if your friends were in the same room on their consoles, but over the Internet.

It's totally approved by this site, as long as you on official firmware.

The setup guide is here: https://www.teamxlink.co.uk/wiki/PlayStation_4_XLink_Kai_Setup

The trophies should pop the same as they would in the online version (assuming the missions you need are actually playable offline, which I don't know if they are). If they are available, and assuming Activision aren't totally useless, the trophy should pop the same as it does playing online.

Sorry I can't be more helpful at this stage, I don't have enough friends to test it with now as two of them were renting the game and don't have it anymore.

Did you get any update on a solution? also, I wanna ask if can I play mode offline without any updates to earn the Spec ops trophy?

Edited by Tiricy

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 9:34 AM, Tiricy said:

Did you get any update on a solution? also, I wanna ask if can I play mode offline without any updates to earn the Spec ops trophy?

Hi Tiricy, can you confirm that you can access the Spec Ops mission menu without an Internet connection?

I have exhausted all the available public information on this, so I've asked about this on reddit. I'll see what comes back, if anything, and let you know.

On 9/28/2023 at 7:21 PM, baboon_overlord said:

Hi Tiricy, can you confirm that you can access the Spec Ops mission menu without an Internet connection?

I have exhausted all the available public information on this, so I've asked about this on reddit. I'll see what comes back, if anything, and let you know.

I try it, you can't go offline just only online to get spec ops trophy.

31 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

I try it, you can't go offline just only online to get spec ops trophy.

Hi, are you 100% sure you can't with Xlink? I don't see why they would provide a LAN feature and then lock out the missions everyone is going to want to play. That's why I want to know if you have four people in a LAN lobby if those missions show up or not. When you play them online, you can't start a game without four people.

I still haven't heard back from anyone on reddit - 1,600 views and no replies. 😪

I think I'll just bite the bullet and contact Activision on Monday. I'm sure they will be completely unable to answer the question but that's the only option left. 

On 9/30/2023 at 3:55 AM, baboon_overlord said:

Hi, are you 100% sure you can't with Xlink? I don't see why they would provide a LAN feature and then lock out the missions everyone is going to want to play. That's why I want to know if you have four people in a LAN lobby if those missions show up or not. When you play them online, you can't start a game without four people.

I still haven't heard back from anyone on reddit - 1,600 views and no replies. 😪

I think I'll just bite the bullet and contact Activision on Monday. I'm sure they will be completely unable to answer the question but that's the only option left. 

Actually, it works only when you are online, but if you are offline the missions will be removed.

Edited by Tiricy