Fastest way to get online trophies?

ixcoh

Starting from a new game, a total new player, what's the fastest way/road map to get all the online trophies? 
Do I need to finish the story first and so on? Just finish the tutorial and then do what? 
Any info and time predictions would be awesome, thanks. :) 

Just now, HuntingFever said:

Most of the online stuff can't be done until you after you have finished a large chunk of the main story so I would focus on that, then do the online trophies.

How far through the story do I need to get and what trophies are locked until then? 

2 minutes ago, ixcoh said:

How far through the story do I need to get and what trophies are locked until then? 

It has been years since I last played this so my memory is very rusty but Tattooed Millionaire will come fairly early on, Billion Dollar Babies isn't fully possible until a specific and very exploitable Helicopter Challenge unlocks about halfway into the story (look it up), Partners in Crime can be done almost immediately and the 2 co-op Racing trophies aren't possible until about 1/3 of the way into the story. In theory, Damage, Inc. and Nothin' But a Good Time can be done very early on but they are so f'ing broken, you could get them early on or it could take you until many hours getting everything else done. Nothin' But a Good Time didn't take that long to get but Damage, Inc. took what felt like forever, because it glitched badly and refused to pop until hours and many 100s of Air strikes later.