GRID Legends progression page makes no sense?

Rammstone

I've completed the story mode (including both dlc), all career events, all sponsors, all trophies. Everything as far as I know, yet if I go to Home -> Progression, it shows a lot of incomplete events and 11 cars missing. All cars in my garage are unlocked or bought.

I know I am missing the ravenwest dlc simply because I think its stupid it wasn't included in the deluxe edition but according to the description it has 6 events and 4 cars so it still doesn't make sense.

Is this bugged or am I missing something?

Video here: https://youtu.be/8BLPel5sOhY

3 hours ago, RIEKZIE said:

I think the upcoming 2 dlc’s cars and events are in the counting somehow.

Hmm you might be onto something there. In that case the two remaining dlcs must be huge to fill that gap of missing events which is also surprising considering how underwhelming the previous dlc was

As far as I know a car is not counted until it has been driven after unlock or being bought. Check all your cars have at least 1 mile or 1 km on the clock?
As for the events missing, you go to Career and look at the four subsections through to Gauntlet, and just check all the events here are at 100% and that you came first in each event. Including first in the Story Mode events. The Progression (based on my experience in other titles) shows that you did not get the best result possible for each available event.

On 11/10/2022 at 0:00 PM, RIEKZIE said:

I think the upcoming 2 dlc’s cars and events are in the counting somehow.

It looks like this wasn't the explanation. The dlc released yesterday the events were added to the total races. For example there was one drift event in the dlc and the progression page now shows drift events 9/20. It was previously 8/19.

The only logical explanation I can think of is that the career was initially longer and someone during development realised that it was too long and tedious so they removed a category with 60-70 events and forgot to remove them from the progression page. And somehow 9 months after release they still haven't noticed. I don't understand how they can get it so wrong