[Text/Video] Optimal Platinum Walkthrough

Optinooby

To get the platinum do I need to get all the ravens? 
And every single collectible? I thought it was optional so I haven’t bothered to look for them. Just got to Nifheim and the legendary chests need to be unlocked by getting all the ravens. I’ve got nearly every other collectible now other than the ravens. Wtf is with the collectibles on this game, seriously becoming frustrating. 

2 hours ago, FocusDR said:

To get the platinum do I need to get all the ravens? 
And every single collectible? I thought it was optional so I haven’t bothered to look for them. Just got to Nifheim and the legendary chests need to be unlocked by getting all the ravens. I’ve got nearly every other collectible now other than the ravens. Wtf is with the collectibles on this game, seriously becoming frustrating. 

You need all the ravens yea mate, there iant a trophy for them specifically, but they all lead to a Relic iirc that is needed.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Optinooby said:

You need all the ravens yea mate, there iant a trophy for them specifically, but they all lead to a Relic iirc that is needed.

Thanks for the info, what a joke. Now I have to go back around the whole entirety of the game to get the ravens ?  

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, ExuberantWombat said:

I loved your guide for God of War 2018. Do you plan to format this guide in the same way you did to that one?

thought about it, but I dont have time, takes more focus and attention and decided to only do them few a select special few.

The next proper Gameplay Guides I do or plan on doing like that GoW 2018 one I did, are The Witcher 3 platinum and MGSV platinum, no eta on those though other than early next year

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...