This game is full of bugs on trophies, too

aimeraya

I really feel unlucky playing games (hunting for trophies) recently. Besides The Dark Pictures: Devil in me, this game has 4 trophies glitched on me.

I surely collected all Nicolas notes, all newspaper clippings, all hidden messages and picked up way more than 50 boxes of matches. But these 4 trophies have been all glitched.

I think it's because of the error of counter in this game, way too lame.

Edited by aimeraya

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
5 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

Well you got it so an update would be helpful. Did a patch fix your issues?

I don't remember clearly but i think I did the 2nd run without quitting the game or letting my PS5 on stand-by mode.

• 10 months later...

Hey, I just got the plat on PS5 version of the game. I had absolutely no issues with trophies or game whatsoever. All trophies unlocked immediately when they were supposed to. No glitches. No crashes. Perfect 60 FPS all the time. I was actually very positively surprised by the game, I really enjoyed it and would recommend to anyone.

I got all trophies in one playthrough following this guide. Just remember to upload your save to cloud in chapter 13 to get all endings.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2024 at 11:51 PM, zuber-89 said:

Hey, I just got the plat on PS5 version of the game. I had absolutely no issues with trophies or game whatsoever. All trophies unlocked immediately when they were supposed to. No glitches. No crashes. Perfect 60 FPS all the time. I was actually very positively surprised by the game, I really enjoyed it and would recommend to anyone.

I got all trophies in one playthrough following this guide. Just remember to upload your save to cloud in chapter 13 to get all endings.

thank you a lot for this post the game is currently on an all time low sale for under 3 $ i think i gonna buy it.

• Like 1

Just finished my 100% now and a little heads up: back up your save on Chapter 13 just in case but when the ending trophies pop during the credits, force close the game and when you hit continue you’ll load up on the last chapter saving you from having to constantly redownload your save. Also, (doing my best to not spoil) but playing on easy certain puzzles will skip parts like a main one in chapter 3 and chapter 7, so if you’re using a walkthrough guide you’ll skip some parts that they talk about.