Trophies earned while having no Internet connection has disappeared when I got back online.

ZachBoardyHD

So basically, I don't have any internet connection at all until Monday, last night I earned a bunch of trophies and was on it for around 9 hours and today my neighbour said I could use hers until then. 

I've connected back up to the Internet on my PlayStation 5, I'm now online and I've synced my PlayStation trophies and the ones I earned have vanished. I don't get what's happened...

I swear, I better had not lost that progress, I basically did every side activity in Vice City just to redo them all. 

EDIT: I went back on the game to see what would happen and nothing did. So I went to recheck my trophies and they had synced... Had no idea this was a thing with the PlayStation 5, not liking it to be honest, I'll just wait and make sure I've got a connection first before earning a trophy

Edited by ZachBoardyHD

19 minutes ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

So basically, I don't have any internet connection at all until Monday, last night I earned a bunch of trophies and was on it for around 9 hours and today my neighbour said I could use hers until then. 

I've connected back up to the Internet on my PlayStation 5, I'm now online and I've synced my PlayStation trophies and the ones I earned have vanished. I don't get what's happened...

I swear, I better had not lost that progress, I basically did every side activity in Vice City just to redo them all. 

It's been happening since the PS5 was released:

Give it some time, your PS5 will eventually sync your trophies. You can go back offline to see the trophies that haven't synced yet.

• Like 2