Server shutdown?

vKubabubaa

It's still the same as of today. The last achievers of the cup trophies got them on 7 July 2023. That kinda worries me. I also can't play against my alt account for the "I'm ahead!" and "The competitor" trophies. Invitations don't seem to work either.

10 hours ago, Oddworld5R said:

It's still the same as of today. The last achievers of the cup trophies got them on 7 July 2023. That kinda worries me. I also can't play against my alt account for the "I'm ahead!" and "The competitor" trophies. Invitations don't seem to work either.

Those trophies were confirmed to be unobtainable months ago :(.

1 minute ago, Oddworld5R said:

Really? I thought the servers weren't officially closed, only temporarily broken. Oh, well... one more unobtainable platinum of one of my favorite games. 

They're not officially closed but Ubisoft have done absolutely nothing to fix the issues that are keeping them offline :(.

20 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

They're not officially closed but Ubisoft have done absolutely nothing to fix the issues that are keeping them offline :(.

The servers for Rayman Legends on PS3 are officially closed as of October 1, 2022.

Yes, they’ve been up and down since then, but if you ask Ubi customer service about it, they’ll tell you they’re officially closed (because they are).

I wouldn’t count on this game ever working properly again.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/connectivity-and-performance/article/decommissioning-of-online-services-for-older-legacy-ubisoft-games-n-to-z/000105855

• Like 1

Just now, Needles said:

The servers for Rayman Legends on PS3 are officially closed as of October 1, 2022.

Yes, they’ve been up and down since then, but if you ask Ubi customer service about it, they’ll tell you they’re officially closed (because they are).

I wouldn’t count on this game ever working properly again.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/connectivity-and-performance/article/decommissioning-of-online-services-for-older-legacy-ubisoft-games-n-to-z/000105855

Sorry, I had my wires crossed with the Vita version :(.

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Sorry, I had my wires crossed with the Vita version :(.

The Vita version isn’t listed on Ubisoft’s website, but that one is toast as well. If you ask Ubi customer service about it, they’ll tell you it’s shut down same as the PS3 version. I think Ubi intended to shut down Rayman Legends on all legacy platforms but their comms people don’t realize PS3 and PS Vita are two separate things.

• Like 1