Full 100% Walkthrough Video And Platinum Guide

PuRiZo-_-

Just keep trying to use only offensive cards AOE and Weapons :)
If you allready have the dino card it gives you a copy cat of yourself ;)
So whatever weapon you have, makes you fire double the amount.

2 Bosses have a stronger spike in difficutly, but you could Somewhat abuse Dashing :)

Panic dashing can avoid shots pretty well :D

Edited by PuRiZo-_-
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Kasigrim said:

Without spoiling anything, can you say how to reattempt invasions? Radiant Suns atm feel missable unless there is a mechanic later to try again?

Oh i missed this in the guide t.t

If you look at the text guide, you need to find Pistola first and then make him Brave again.
After doing this you can retry each invasion :)
So the 2 Pistola Trophies are needed to reatttempt

Edited by PuRiZo-_-

Hey there PuRiZo - Hope you can help me out on this one...

I finished the game 99% and need just one more link connection to reach link-lvl 20 and get the Ultra Knight Witch trophy + Platinum (the current lvl 19 link-bar is half full)

I have no idea where to get that last link from and I have already spent hours searching the web for a guide...

I did everything including the two endings and today I roamed through every single room in every dungeon... Couldn't find anything...

My thought was to find the little hooded guy somewhere after he made the Underbaker dissappear - since I rescued him and got no link from him yet.

i've already given him the underbaker card at the bakery near town hall and then both the hooded guy and the underbaker disappeared...

Can you help a brother out here? 

Thanks a lot in advance!

• Like 1

2 часа назад, LetYesterday сказал:

2 часа назад, LetYesterday сказал:

I have the same problem. I assume that it's the notes hidden in the walls, 1 note in each location.

I'll try it tomorrow. If you suddenly find a solution, write

Edited by KrepkiyChaiy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PuRiZo-_- said:

Hm strange, did you rescue calypso aswell ?

U need every Skeleton(You have underbaker card so u did)
You need ALL prisoners
Did you talk to each npc in the game ?

Yeah i did rescue calypso and also talked to him in the castle, just like i talked to every other npc.

One of them gave me tears to cleanse the shrines and so i cleansed them all from green back to blue but nothing happened.

I have rescued all 14 prisoners and got the according trophy for that.

The only prisoner that didn't give me a link upgrade was the hooded guy who was going to take revenge on the underbaker after I gave him the underbaker card.

Have you already completed the 100% ?

2 hours ago, KrepkiyChaiy said:

I have the same problem. I assume that it's the notes hidden in the walls, 1 note in each location.

I'll try it tomorrow. If you suddenly find a solution, write

Okay please keep in touch if the notes will do the trick. 

I will also keep you informed.

Pretty sure it has to do something with the hooded guy, as I need one half bar of link connection to get to lvl 20 and the hooded guy is the only prisoner who didn't gave me more link

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeaveYesterday said:

Yeah i did rescue calypso and also talked to him in the castle, just like i talked to every other npc.

One of them gave me tears to cleanse the shrines and so i cleansed them all from green back to blue but nothing happened.

I have rescued all 14 prisoners and got the according trophy for that.

The only prisoner that didn't give me a link upgrade was the hooded guy who was going to take revenge on the underbaker after I gave him the underbaker card.

Have you already completed the 100% ?

Okay please keep in touch if the notes will do the trick. 

I will also keep you informed.

Pretty sure it has to do something with the hooded guy, as I need one half bar of link connection to get to lvl 20 and the hooded guy is the only prisoner who didn't gave me more link

Guys I just found the solution!!

You get the last connection link from the old card copying lady inside the castle.

Copy every single card there is in the game and she will grant you her link! :) i just reached lvl 20 and popped the ultimate knight witch + platinum trophy!

Thank you for trying to help me and keep on enjoying to game! :)

• Like 4

Does someone have any advice for the 15 mana orbs at the same time ? I'm a bit struggling with this one and the only things I need left are 1 Sun, 1 moon ( same place ) and deal with the final boss so i'm very close to platinum it.

Thanks for the help

Nevermind I managed to do it

Edited by FromSoftPain

2 hours ago, FromSoftPain said:

Does someone have any advice for the 15 mana orbs at the same time ? I'm a bit struggling with this one and the only things I need left are 1 Sun, 1 moon ( same place ) and deal with the final boss so i'm very close to platinum it.

Thanks for the help

Nevermind I managed to do it

Try to do it on an invasion, get in there with full mana and ghost weapon armor equiped, get hit by first enemy for the free weapon ;)
Let all mana refreshes drop and dont collect till there is enough to overmana you :)

Edited by PuRiZo-_-

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Fourth said:

I am missing one destroyer spell card. I have everything according to the map and I have no idea where this card is. Any thoughts?

Gonna replay the game soon ps4 version.

Could you send me a pm with the cards you allready have, so i might figure out which one is missing and where to get

• 2 weeks later...

Recently started this.  Does she ever get any movement speed upgrades?   Movement is almost painfully slow.  So slow that I'm really not finding it much fun. But maybe I just haven't progressed far enough to unlock upgrades or something?  Fingers crossed...

• 4 months later...