SERVER SHUTDOWN: March 7th 2023

serrated-banner9

EA has announced that the online for Madden NFL 18 will come to an end on March 7th Next Year (https://www.ea.com/en-gb/legal/service-updates/i-q)

in case your wondering, there are 4 online trophies 

22S39ecb5.png Grindin' Solos
Win a MUT Solo Challenge.

24Sdb3f09.png This is My Ultimate Team
Create a MUT Team.

23S0facf9.png Negotiator
Win a MUT auction.

25Sadb688.png Team Building 101
Activate two Chemistries at the same time.

they are all pretty easy.

"Grindin' Solos" and "This is My Ultimate Team" are done in the MUT tutorial so in the first 30 minutes of online

"Negotiator" is also easy just set the buy now price the lowest that you can find players for and buy them

"Team Building 101" is the only grind one but should be done within probably a couple of hours, you just need to get lucky that your players/squad has 2 Chemistries at the same time

all of these should be done in an afternoon of work and will be easy to knock out so consider this your early warning

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Since this is the latest thread, what you can do is go into MUT, do a solo challenge, and go to the shop. There are 7 free packs from the Madden Ultimate team Championships available, and I had the Cardinals as my favorite team, which allowed me to instantly build a team with 2 active chemistries, finishing my online trophies in maybe 10-15 minutes. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Miehenalku3000 said:

Thanks for the info! Do you happen to know if only games until '18 get their servers shut down or if there's more. I've been thinking of buying an old Madden game to try the series out but I would also like to platinum it so I wouldn't want it to contain any unobtainable online trophies

Madden 19 is also biting the dust next month:

Every Madden game below Madden 20 (except the Vita version of Madden 13), will be unPlatinumable after next month.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 2/28/2023 at 1:22 PM, HuntingFever said:

Every Madden game below Madden 20 (except the Vita version of Madden 13), will be unPlatinumable after next month.

Small correction,

Madden 11 for ps3 also is a fully offline platinum as it has no online trophies. 

side note, just a couple days left folks, if you play your cards right online for this game can be done in less than 1-2 hours and solo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KaosGamesStore said:

Small correction,

Madden 11 for ps3 also is a fully offline platinum as it has no online trophies. 

side note, just a couple days left folks, if you play your cards right online for this game can be done in less than 1-2 hours and solo.

Thank you for the correction, I was unaware of that detail :).

• Like 1