What happens if I “unhide” a disputed game?

Kakium2

I was (unjustly) flagged, so I had to hide a game to get back on the leaderboards. Apart from the fact that this felt like an admission of guilt, this changed my last few trophies in my cabinet into a few I’m less proud of. I would like to restore the original order. After I get reinstated on the leaderboards, will I automatically be flagged again if I unhide the game in question?

1 hour ago, Kakium2 said:

I was (unjustly) flagged, so I had to hide a game to get back on the leaderboards. Apart from the fact that this felt like an admission of guilt, this changed my last few trophies in my cabinet into a few I’m less proud of. I would like to restore the original order. After I get reinstated on the leaderboards, will I automatically be flagged again if I unhide the game in question?

Your flag isn't removed when you hide a flagged game, the game is still flagged, you are just able to be seen in the leaderboards again. When you unhide a flagged game, your flag excludes you from the leaderboards again.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Kakium2 said:

Ok, thanks. I thought so, but I’m still a bit salty about the whole thing. 
Is there still a possibility this flag will be removed in due time?

Just had a look at your dispute, very unfortunate for you to get the PS5 OS glitch bug. Especially since shitty 1 second auto pops are allowed...

That's just the rules sadly, unfortunately your flag being removed later, I'd say the chances of that happening are pretty much zero, literally zero...

On the upside and just my opinion of course though, the leaderboards are mostly worthless, you lose nothing being off the leaderboards and it isn't a fair competition anymore either, certainly not worthy of your time, if anything unhiding your game and being taken off the leaderboards, that makes you a free man again!

Unhiding you get your trophies bac! And then you can get just get on with your gaming and having fun and not worrying about the rat race!

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, jhill_what said:

Who do I message about being removed from this site? I haven't cheated, all my trophies are legitimate. Any advice would be appreciated.

If your account was removed it was autoflagged for cfw usage. Only the site owner Sly can reverse these.

Edited by MrHealthy

10 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

If your account was removed it was autoflagged for cfw usage. Only the site owner Sly can reverse these.

What is cfw usage? 

Wth? I had to google what CFW means. I've never modified or customized anything on any of my consoles? How do I dispute this?

4 hours ago, jhill_what said:

What is cfw usage? 

Wth? I had to google what CFW means. I've never modified or customized anything on any of my consoles? How do I dispute this?

If you want to file a dispute, you have to follow the rules here: 

If you were auto-removed for CFW usage, it's game over and you have a less than zero chance of the flag being removed.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.