Pier Solar HD on Steam Greenlight, screenshots + trailer

Lady Lilith

Hello friends of Pier Solar.

Today we have exciting news and things to show. 

Let's start with the news: Pier Solar is now on Steam Greenlight. Please visit Pier Solar on Steam Greenlight and vote for our game. Tell your friends and friends of your friends, we need everyone's help to get it approved. 

Another news, we're now receiving beta test applications. If you're interested or if you know someone who is, please visit to theMagical Game Factory website and dig around to find the link. That's our first test, so don't give up. 

Now here they are, for great justice! New screenshots of Pier Solar HD.

4PSugiy.png

WwoXff0.png

jr1dDKx.png

edOvn7q.png

H7CjVZw.png

BxEIdpX.png

CebdHM0.png

hodmSNi.png

I hope you've enjoyed the ride, they all look stunning, don't you think?

Best to all of you!

Tulio

Looking good.  Next month!

Trailer

Edited by Sonic
  • Like 1

Voted for it on Steam Greenlight, those screenshots look awesome and I'd love to play that game. I'd love a PS4 release too. 

Parker

It is coming to PS4  :lol: I may get it on PS4 just because, even though I have the Dreamcast LE ordered.  Certainly wouldn't hurt to have something with a ton more horsepower running it with loading times and graphics (although I still like pixels, I can't deny that those screenshots look great)

It is coming to PS4  :lol: I may get it on PS4 just because, even though I have the Dreamcast LE ordered.  Certainly wouldn't hurt to have something with a ton more horsepower running it with loading times and graphics (although I still like pixels, I can't deny that those screenshots look great)

Parker

• Like 1

I love me some old school turn based RPG's so this is right up my alley. I really hope there is a physical release because I think the boxart would be beautiful. 

Parker

There will be one for Dreamcast, but I'm not positive on the DC version being on the store  I don't see why not though.  There was one for Genesis.  How else are you gonna put it on DC?

Edited by Sonic

There will be one for Dreamcast, but I'm not positive on the DC version being on the store  I don't see why not though.

If there is no physical PS4 release I'll (obviously) just download it but I'll look on eBay for a physical copy, of course they'll probably be going for a pretty penny. 

Parker

If there is no physical PS4 release I'll (obviously) just download it but I'll look on eBay for a physical copy, of course they'll probably be going for a pretty penny. 

Parker

Already informed Parker of this...for anyone else interested in a physical (Dreamcast and PC, unless they surprise us) copy, you can probably find them at Watermelon's store once the game comes out next month.  Also they're working on another Genesis game and a SNES game, check them out.  I love me some retro games.

Edited by Sonic
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

article_post_width_news-pier-solar-hd.jp

Pier Solar HD, the HD remake of 16-bit role-playing game Pier Solar and the Great Architects, has passed approval on Steam Greenlight.

Developer WaterMelon Co. announced the news on Facebook and its Steam page. PC, Mac, and Linux versions will be available this April, when the game launches.

Pier Solar HD will also be coming to Wii U, PlayStation 4, PS3, Xbox One — and yes, the Dreamcast. WaterMelon is also looking into a possible 3DS release.

The original Pier Solar and the Great Architects released for the Sega Genesis in 2010. It was the only newly developed game for the console in the new millenium. Pier Solar HD completed a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter in December 2012.

Great news.