Loaded up PS5 save on ps4 version and following trophies popped

35 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Grim Reaper and for completing the game and the hardest diffculty. 

I can confirm this. I pressed X on the main menu without realising it said "Continue" instead of "New Game" and was really confused when it loaded me into the final section of the game. Grim Reaper unlocked immediately with I Do Belong Here, and The Protocol is About Life unlocking during the credits.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CoolDust said:

How do you access the PS5 save on PS4 version? I've linked up my account to Krafton but don't see the save anywhere? 

Its automatic for me on ps5. The game recognises the saves. Didnt link annything. 

But ive actually wiped my ps5 disc. I want to do the game fresh again once the list is syncable here on psnp. Since the game is amazing.

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

Its automatic for me on ps5. The game recognises the saves. Didnt link annything. 

But ive actually wiped my ps5 disc. I want to do the game fresh again once the list is syncable here on psnp. Since the game is amazing.

Very strange that I can't access my PS5 saves on the PS4 version, I even tried it on my alt account and it shows up as "Cloud save" but can't get that on my main.

3 hours ago, XXIIlII said:

Same here. Can't access ps5 save on ps4 version.

@CoolDust Maybe it's exclusive to some regions lol

I actually did think that too! 

But I got it working, sort of.. I deleted all my saves from the PS4 and PS5 version then unlinked my PSN account from my Krafton account and started a brand new playthrough on PS5. Made a save as soon as I got to gameplay and then loaded the PS4 version and I could see the "Cloud" save. 

Then I restored my PS5 saves from PSN and loaded up the save (PS5 version)I wanted to use and then made a manuel save over that save file and booted the PS4 version again and it showed that save as "Cloud" save.

So I can't get all my save files showing up but I can if load them up again and then make a new save. It's a bit of a pain so I'm just doing another run through on PS5 for my collectibles and jumping on the PS4 version at trophy points.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CoolDust said:

I actually did think that too! 

But I got it working, sort of.. I deleted all my saves from the PS4 and PS5 version then unlinked my PSN account from my Krafton account and started a brand new playthrough on PS5. Made a save as soon as I got to gameplay and then loaded the PS4 version and I could see the "Cloud" save. 

Then I restored my PS5 saves from PSN and loaded up the save (PS5 version)I wanted to use and then made a manuel save over that save file and booted the PS4 version again and it showed that save as "Cloud" save.

So I can't get all my save files showing up but I can if load them up again and then make a new save. It's a bit of a pain so I'm just doing another run through on PS5 for my collectibles and jumping on the PS4 version at trophy points.

Thx was able to get it to work. 

• 2 weeks later...

Same.  Loaded an end game PS5 file in the PS4 version (running on PS5), and I got credit for the Grim Reaper, and the beat the game on any difficulty trophies. 

Sadly, this isn't possible to do an auto-pop platinum.  I only got the PS4 version to recognize my PS5 data by creating a manual save in the PS5 version and loading up a "cloud save" in the PS4 menu.