What Are the State of the Trophies on This Version?

sepheroithisgod

I originally was not going to stack this game, but I figured since I'll need to grind out the new heroes anyway, I might as well work towards the PS5 platinum in the process.

From the forums, I've noticed that "The Friend Zone" trophy is bugged and the 100 wins trophies. I think the Junker Queen trophy is still bugged if you don't swap characters first. Are there any others that are buggy I should keep an eye out for?

You can get the 100% again on ps5 without any problem, only thing you’ll need to link your psn account to a different battlenet (another phone number needed) if they don’t fix the friend zone trophy with the next update.

It seems like the 2cp mode is not coming back into rotation with the new season either, but it usually shows up in the arcade playlist so you can get those trophies there.

Reaching level 55 in the battle pass each season (which lasts two months) to unlock the new heroes without buying the premium battle pass can be pretty annoying if you’re not that into the game, best way to level up is definitely doing daily and weekly challenges, they also do double xp weekends here and there so it’s not that bad. I actually finished this first season at level 210 lol.

They will be releasing some challenges to unlock the new heroes in case you missed them in the season they came out. We’ll see when season 2 drops how grindy those challenges will be, but that might be the best option for people that don’t want to put much time into the game.

Another small inconvenience is that if you were to purchase battle pass tiers (levels), that does not count towards the trophy, for example the people who purchased 20 BP tiers weren’t getting the 50 tiers trophy until rank 70.

while in some rare cases (second hand information, as I didn’t experience it myself) some individuals it didn’t pop until much after the 70 mark.