[Video] Trophy Guides

Wheat_YT

DKO is a brand-new, fast-paced, Brawler set in a stylized world of Gods and Mythology. DKO combines physics-based combat, a deep roster of deities, and Third-Person combat that puts you right in the heart of the action! Due to having the alpha, I've been able to access all the trophies but one due to the maps being taken out of the game, meaning the game only has six playable maps, but you need 8!

I'm also aware since the launch of the game (6th of December), the game has stopped tracking stats which is a trophy hunter's worse nightmare! however, I do have some videos I would like to share with the community.

Bronze Trophy - Air-Time
Achieve 'Air-Time'

Gold Trophy - Triple Kills Gold
Achieve 'Triple Kills Gold'

Gold Trophy - Rebound
Achieve 'Rebound'

Edited by Wheat_YT
  • Like 1

@Vinny122004 most of the trophies can be boosted against easy bots, but you will need three real players on your team to start a match! I will make a more in-depth video tomorrow or the day after, but I would say the difficulty is 4/10, and the estimated platinum time is 20-30hours, depending on how many people you have to boost the online bots match.

The most challenging trophy is the triple kills one seen above. The longest trophy will be the 100 wins, but this can be semi-boosted in 1v1s.

Edited by Wheat_YT
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Wheat_YT said:

@KatzenSebi I saw your other post in the forum. Maybe my last video will help clear things up 1f60a.png

My Friend got the Trophy. For me it's not unlocking ?

It's the first day.. I think all the bugged trophies will get fixed in the future. 

EDIT : got all trophies now. Only 8 wins on 8 maps left. Which is not possibly at this moment. 

Edited by KatzenSebi

19 hours ago, Windex-Qc- said:

Everything was tracking for me in-game but when I decided to try Coop vs AI, I realized that nothing I did there was being tracked down so I thought playing vs AI didn't work. But if you're confirming that it works, that's good to know.

The same here mate. I think vs AI progress stopped working when the game was launch.

Progress only works for me when playing against real players. The only problem it's the 30 triple kill trophy, I've done only 10 until now and it's very hard against real players. 

18 hours ago, KatzenSebi said:

My Friend got the Trophy. For me it's not unlocking 1f602.png

It's the first day.. I think all the bugged trophies will get fixed in the future. 

EDIT : got all trophies now. Only 8 wins on 8 maps left. Which is not possibly at this moment. 

Congrats mate. Did you played online vs players or another method ?