Ps trophies app

jorritje87

6 hours ago, jorritje87 said:

I've been using the 'PS trophies' app made by Nicolas for years. 

Todya something seems wrong and I can't log in and get constant errors. Anyone else having the same problem? 

Never heard of him

...and the app.

Players 'round here normally use the official PlayStation App.

Yeah I've been having problems I deleted the app to reinstall it only to find its disappeared off the Google play store managed to find it again via Google and install it but can't login into my profile as I get a white screen and the android bot and Web page not available for me ?

• Like 1

On 11-12-2022 at 5:17 PM, Wirefan88 said:

Yeah I've been having problems I deleted the app to reinstall it only to find its disappeared off the Google play store managed to find it again via Google and install it but can't login into my profile as I get a white screen and the android bot and Web page not available for me 1f612.png

Exactly the same problem here indeed!

On 11-12-2022 at 5:50 PM, HuntingFever said:

It sounds to me like the App has been delisted and support dropped by the developer.

I hope it's temporary. Last update was on 1st of December. Would be weird he's still working and out of nothing would end support. 

Hi all,

I reached out to the publisher of the app and got this as a  reply:

'Apparently Sony updated their security sign-in protocols so I had to unpublish this app for the time being to investigate and try to solve this issue, as Sony is locking the accounts of some users because of that
It could take a while until the app works again . I'm sorry about this issue, but I'll work on it'

So hopefully he finds a way to fix it. In the meanwhile I will be using other apps.

14 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Alternatively, it could have something to do with this: 

This could be the reason indeed after reading the answer of the app publisher!

This issue would have affected all the apps that use the same auth method - YaPSNapp, Area X - just to name a few. It seems that the dev for Area X had already jumped on it and fixed the issue, so you could use that in the mean time. I like the UI in PS trophies app more, but Area X has a nice stats screen.

On 15-12-2022 at 9:09 PM, deutschZuid said:

This issue would have affected all the apps that use the same auth method - YaPSNapp, Area X - just to name a few. It seems that the dev for Area X had already jumped on it and fixed the issue, so you could use that in the mean time. I like the UI in PS trophies app more, but Area X has a nice stats screen.

Thx, I'll try it out!