How many points are required for the Deja vu-trophy?

Miehenalku3000

• 6 months later...
14 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

For this trophy can I start a game and quit for the 100 points?  Or is there a minimum time I need to play like 1 period first?  

You don’t earn any points for quitting the match as far as I can remember. Either let the other person beat you or have the other person rage quit on you or beat them.

Edited by U_mad_bro7778
  • Like 1

No points for quitting and no points if you run out of turnovers/fouls/pauses or going afk, as far as I tested. Best to just accept the loss and play through or quit and enter another game, I personally recommend the latter as getting 50-120 points per 20+ minutes is not really helpful in early stages of grinding.

7 hours ago, Luuk1892 said:

No points for quitting and no points if you run out of turnovers/fouls/pauses or going afk, as far as I tested. Best to just accept the loss and play through or quit and enter another game, I personally recommend the latter as getting 50-120 points per 20+ minutes is not really helpful in early stages of grinding.

Personally, if I know I can't beat the opponent and their ridiculous cards, I just try to run down the clock as much as possible without stopping it, while trying to keep the game close. That means no committing fouls, draining the 24-second shot-clock as much as possible, no scoring within the last 2 minutes, and most importantly turning off auto timeouts and auto end-game fouling. It's still a grind as every game still takes at a minimum 25 minutes (clock stoppages, opponent timeouts etc) but I'd still take the 75-100 points, much better than resetting half-way for nothing. 

3 hours ago, Roundtoad said:

Personally, if I know I can't beat the opponent and their ridiculous cards, I just try to run down the clock as much as possible without stopping it, while trying to keep the game close. That means no committing fouls, draining the 24-second shot-clock as much as possible, no scoring within the last 2 minutes, and most importantly turning off auto timeouts and auto end-game fouling. It's still a grind as every game still takes at a minimum 25 minutes (clock stoppages, opponent timeouts etc) but I'd still take the 75-100 points, much better than resetting half-way for nothing. 

Yes, I agree, time wasting is a good way as well. I usually estimated my chances in the 1st qtr if Im honest, especially that I played low OVR cards and just mainly abused Manute Bol and gold Boban Marjanovic in the bench squad. When I got drawn against a guy with lots of wins and +10 OVR I pretty much knew I have no chance, not basing on skill, but just on the cards' power and abilities themselves.

I think both ways are good, it comes down to the question if you have enough time to play until you earn 19k points anyway.