Pulled from store?

visighost

I can’t find it anymore in the NA store. It was on sale just last year… Wondering what the shelflife of the games of the series are. The disc versions are pretty pricey, and hard to find (looking for past French + Asian/Chinese versions if you have tips…).

I actually own it so it doesn’t matter so much to me, but I’m curious as to whether their games get pulled after X years as a standard (for licensing reasons I assume).

Is it really unobtainable or just hard? I think 2018 is the only version that requires 100% and not 50% like the others - definitely hard, but probably not impossible?

I definitely don’t play karaoke games for the trophies, so it’s really not the end of the world either way.

1 hour ago, visighost said:

I actually own it so it doesn’t matter so much to me, but I’m curious as to whether their games get pulled after X years as a standard (for licensing reasons I assume).

Is it really unobtainable or just hard? I think 2018 is the only version that requires 100% and not 50% like the others - definitely hard, but probably not impossible?

I definitely don’t play karaoke games for the trophies, so it’s really not the end of the world either way.

It has a trophy that's 100% unobtainable and has been since launch - the only earners are hackers.