Krinklemas Update + 2 New Trophies

The-Captain-388

New update today, including 2 new trophies:

- Dragonflight: Match 100 Dragon Gems

- Gnomeo & Dragonet: Defeat 10 Dragonite Gnomes

Dragon gems should be easy at least but the Dragonite gnomes are the same drop rate as Cursed gnomes.

Additional details here:

https://gemsofwar.com/?p=26947

Edited by The-Captain-388

Similar to the cursed gnome trophy: if anyone in your guild gets the troop card from cedric, then make a pvp defense team with it and have everyone attack it for the trophy. Should also work if you attack your own defense team from the guild menu. As this is classified as training, you won't be getting any useful resources from it, just the trophy. Worth a try.

Edit:

Someone in my guild randomly got the dragonite gnome from cedric, made a defense team with it and we're all getting the trophy this way.

Confirmation on the following would be interesting. Personally I killed 7 of them and three fled, still got the trophy as the combined counter hit 10. Another guild member also had a combined score of 10 between kills and flees when he got the trophy... Probably, so long as you win the battle, it still counts as a kill even if it fled.

Edited by de_digibeet
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, X-x-TheMayor-x-X said:

Anyone have the dragonite gnome troop and is willing to let me join their guild to get the trophy?

I've seen 6/10 so far in pvp. Looks like a few helpful people are posting them in their defense teams. Mine were all in tier 1-3, spending the 50 gold to refresh is a pretty cheap way to grab them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, X-x-TheMayor-x-X said:

Yep good call. I actually combed through the leader board list on pvp and found some people with the troop on their defense team. Got my 10 quite quick that way.

^I did this too. You can also message in the Global Chat and ask, there’s people in there willing to help out too.

• Like 1