Anyone have info on a collectible guide

Zid960

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't find any help. There are only few collectibles that are super hidden.

I learned if you use  the player 2. You can time it to jump off them. Which got me the height needed. In some spots.

Along with the slam jump on a angle which give you speed or randomly does a higher jump. No way to perfected. It random.

One one that made me ask was the 3 or 4th stage. The one where you get magnet powers. It's technically just above you when you start the lvl. In the vent that you fall from.

Overall I'd give the difficulty a 6 out of 10.

As the game relies on a move that is very random. And is no way controllable. Just jump slam and hope. The only saving grace is the lvls are short. So retrying is fast only a few 5-10 mins per stage.

Edited by Zid960
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 01/01/2023 at 8:39 AM, Zid960 said:

I didn't find any help. There are only few collectibles that are super hidden.

I learned if you use  the player 2. You can time it to jump off them. Which got me the height needed. In some spots.

Along with the slam jump on a angle which give you speed or randomly does a higher jump. No way to perfected. It random.

One one that made me ask was the 3 or 4th stage. The one where you get magnet powers. It's technically just above you when you start the lvl. In the vent that you fall from.

Overall I'd give the difficulty a 6 out of 10.

As the game relies on a move that is very random. And is no way controllable. Just jump slam and hope. The only saving grace is the lvls are short. So retrying is fast only a few 5-10 mins per stage.

Do you maybe know where the third blob friend in farmhouse 2 is? I have pretty much everything else but cannot find him