DLC for the game is broken

Sendai-Horatio

I don't know why, but I have been having a hard time trying to download some of the DLC. 100th day failed to install after a few times and I tried downloading it through both the app and the system and wound up having to delete and reinstall everything. The "Thank You" DLC still won't install. Every time I hit download the DLC won't do anything, but I have around 20 email messages thanking me for purchasing the product.

This is the first time I've run into a problem like this. Any ideas what I could do to fix this?

Edited by Sendai-Horatio

12 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Do you think the console you're downloading the game to has anything to do with it? I have the Thank You game and DLC (EU version), but I don't have the 100th Day DLC. I'd most likely be downloading it on my PS5, but I hope there's no issues.

I tried both my PS5 and PS4 and it causes the same issue. I got the complete version instead of everything individually, but it still lists the Thank You DLC as able to be purchased instead of already purchased and downloaded.

33 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

I tried both my PS5 and PS4 and it causes the same issue. I got the complete version instead of everything individually, but it still lists the Thank You DLC as able to be purchased instead of already purchased and downloaded.

Oh I see! Is the Thank You DLC needed for trophies at all? And can confirm, the Thank You DLC can't be downloaded via the PSN app.

The game, 100th Day and Studio DLCs installed just fine though

Edited by StygianWolf4

This is the only active thread in the last time so i try. Does someone know why the Trophie Smoothie Master not unlocked on Japanese Version? I combined every sort with Strawberry. Can it be that you must combine every possible fruit ( SO banana with everything, cheese with everything and so on ). On the other 3 Versions ( EU, NA and AS i got the trophie right away without problems. In the patch notes from Japanese Ver. it says there are Bug Fixes maybe you must do them all now )

Edited by Mr_Bandicoot93

• 2 weeks later...