Both stacks got delisted

timpurnat

8 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

ah damn, afaik ps4 version didn't even have online components, you could only play against bots. I guess they delisted it on ps4 when they shutdown the game on other platforms :/

Whoops, sorry, wrong game - there are 2 games with similar names when you search for "Warzone" so I picked the wrong one (insert facepalm here).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Whoops,sorry, wrong game - there are 2 games with similar names when you search for "Warzone" so I picked the wrong one (insert facepalm here).

haha, no worries. Looks like it was delisted on steam on 16th November 2020: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/838820/view/2944751149954716714?l=english

So I'm guessing it happened the same on ps4, apparently the game sucked too much xD

The PS4 version was delisted earlier this year. I remember asking Sinn Studio about it and their response was this.

"We really appreciate you wanting to support Warzone and us; however, we have delisted the title. We tried to update the game to compete with the other others available on PSVR and we couldn't, so we decided to delist as we didn't want to keep an inferior product on the market."

Thankfully I have the EU version but not NA sadly. I was looking forward to stacking it. 

• Like 1

Confusing this game with Call Of Duty: Warzone makes me wish it has it's own set of trophies instead of sharing Modern Warfare (2019)'s trophy list. The mistake of not doing so continues with Warzone 2.0, once again sharing an existing C.O.D. trophy list (actually, two lists this time; PS4 + PS5) with Modern Warfare II (2022).

Edited by Dry