Cross-Buy And Discount Still Available?

TechyX9451

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The answer is no to both. Those offers expired years ago, plus the devs removed cross-save from all versions when the Bedrock Update went live on PS4 and all support for the legacy versions was dropped. If you want all 3 versions, you have to buy them separately.

Thanks for letting me know ?

• 5 months later...
23 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If you can't find it digitally, retail is your only option so check Amazon and Ebay.

The only version I'm finding is the Japanese that Is physical. 

Do you think that'll play with us players? I see the sealed versions being code only. 

41 minutes ago, SilentDecay said:

The only version I'm finding is the Japanese that Is physical. 

Do you think that'll play with us players? I see the sealed versions being code only. 

No idea I'm afraid but if it is code only, you will need a JP account to redeem the code, since it won't be recognised by any other store :(.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/4/2023 at 11:13 PM, HuntingFever said:

No idea I'm afraid but if it is code only, you will need a JP account to redeem the code, since it won't be recognised by any other store :(.

I got a PSVita physical copy of Minecraft and the code supposedly 'expired' except when I entered it (May as well give it a chance) the PSStore went thru with it and now I have a free PS3 version. It's weird.