Playstation Now Revealed Prices?

Khriz134

I hope that isn't the case. I'd much rather (and I though I read they were going this route) pay a subscription fee for the service and have unlimited access to the available games instead of having to pay to rent each game. Maybe they'll allow both options, for those who don't want to subscribe they can pay a few bucks to play an older game, while subscribers can play whatever they want.

Parker

• Like 2

My guess is that PS Now will know when you have completed the game and that'll be the extent of your time with it

and maybe it'll ask you for another $5 to continue playing if the game has post-game missions or free roam, based of course on whether or not you subscribe or pay individually

Edited by HELLHOUND403

yes now it seems like the length of time is now the biggest question, my assumptions would believe they would take the 5-7 day route but im more hopeful that this would be a 30 day service like their music unlimited or video subscriptions are

and another question im actually curios about is if playing the games thru playstation now  still provide trophies or will there be a catch to that?

I hope that isn't the case. I'd much rather (and I though I read they were going this route) pay a subscription fee for the service and have unlimited access to the available games instead of having to pay to rent each game. Maybe they'll allow both options, for those who don't want to subscribe they can pay a few bucks to play an older game, while subscribers can play whatever they want.

Parker

Same here, the ps3 games is not a big deal since I'm going to keep my ps3, and older older games like ps1( I really leave most in my memories, some of then are to dated for today) and ps2 games I love, luckily they are been remaster once in a while.