Is it in the Japanese store?

MEGA_GRAVITIES

Hello

I can’t find this game (stack) in ps5 Japanese store .

I have tried purchasing the ps4 stack and then select the (…) (view product) in the ps5 but it always says (can’t find what you’re looking for)

l also tried sorting the games by prices and then select the right price (which is 501-1000 as I remember when I purchased the ps4 stack) and still can’t find it.

I appreciate any help and thanks in advance

16 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

You can't find it, because it's not there. I've looked through various Asian stores via Platprices.com and none of the ones I looked at, had either version listed.

Thanks HuntingFever for your reply.

This is weird because I’m pretty sure it has a ps4 Japanese stack so it could be this is the Japanese stack for ps5 as far as I know.

By the way I have purchased one of Smobile games which was Unicorn fun (ps5 stack) in the Japan store by searching Smobile then select one of their games and then scroll down to recommend and it appeared to me which is randomly 

I’m not sure if this could be the only way we can buy this game ( which is by luck)

1 hour ago, MEGA_GRAVITIES said:

Thanks HuntingFever for your reply.

This is weird because I’m pretty sure it has a ps4 Japanese stack so it could be this is the Japanese stack for ps5 as far as I know.

By the way I have purchased one of Smobile games which was Unicorn fun (ps5 stack) in the Japan store by searching Smobile then select one of their games and then scroll down to recommend and it appeared to me which is randomly 

I’m not sure if this could be the only way we can buy this game ( which is by luck)

SMOBILE only do EU and NA stacks for their games, thus any Asian releases will share one of those lists instead of having their own.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

SMOBILE only do EU and NA stacks for their games, thus any Asian releases will share one of those lists instead of having their own.

This is not a true statement T. They have had a few Asian releases now. ;)

19 hours ago, MEGA_GRAVITIES said:

Hello

I can’t find this game (stack) in ps5 Japanese store .

I have tried purchasing the ps4 stack and then select the (…) (view product) in the ps5 but it always says (can’t find what you’re looking for)

l also tried sorting the games by prices and then select the right price (which is 501-1000 as I remember when I purchased the ps4 stack) and still can’t find it.

I appreciate any help and thanks in advance

This work?

PS4

https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0089-CUSA37422_00-2788449776913759

PS5

https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0089-PPSA10792_00-8837605581079659

Edited by Dino_Roar
Added second link
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dino_Roar said:

This is not a true statement T. They have had a few Asian releases now. ;)

This work?

https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0089-CUSA37422_00-2788449776913759

Sorry, my bad - I don't follow stacks very often these days, unless they're non-syncers so I'm way behind the times on this one :(. I'll get the unmarked lists tagged as Asia.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Sorry, my bad - I don't follow stacks very often these days, unless they're non-syncers so I'm way behind the times on this one :(. I'll get the unmarked lists tagged as Asia.

They’re getting more and more difficult to find (which I guess is what people wanted), but they are coming.

If the links above are not working, then you need to reset your browser session or clear cache to be able to view. They open up fine in incognito, but fail in my normal browser now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dino_Roar said:

They’re getting more and more difficult to find (which I guess is what people wanted), but they are coming.

If the links above are not working, then you need to reset your browser session or clear cache to be able to view. They open up fine in incognito, but fail in my normal browser now.

Yeah this works 

many thanks to you Dino_Roar I owe you one

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

No problem HuntingFever and thank you too as well for trying to help