List of all digital purchases?

woggly4

I know, most would advise to buy Vita games physically but I bought a few digitally a while back and also added a few PS+ games back in the day. The problem is, I don't really remember which games I bought (or added as PS+ game) and I can't find an exhaustive list of my purchases for some reason. I thought the download list in the store lists every purchase - even though there are also a lot of PS3 purchases in between, it wouldn't be a real problem to just scroll through the list. However, it doesn't seem to be the case because when they announced the store closure I panicked and bought a game and based on the date of purchase this game should be on top of the download list but isn't. When I search for it in the store it will still list the price but the button says "download" instead of "buy", so the purchase is valid but I never actually downloaded it, maybe that is why it isn't part of the list.

But when actually searching for the game is the only way to know if I purchased it, how can I find it if I don't know what to search for? Unfortunately, the mail receipt doesn't list the platform, just the title of the game. Is there some hidden menu to list all Vita purchases? Can I refresh the download list somehow to show not-yet downloaded games?

My most recent Vita purchase is shown all the way at the bottom of the download list. The purchase date is correct, but it's at the end of the download list below 2008 PS3 purchases. Maybe a PSN bug? I've only made one Vita purchase in the last few months so additional purchases after the date of the bug might all get pushed to the bottom of the list?

• Like 1

Wow, that's weird. But you're right, thanks! My recent purchase is indeed listed at the very bottom with the correct purchase date. 29th Aug 2021 is at the very bottom, 3rd Aug 2021 however is at the top. So at some point in August 2021 something went wrong as it seems.

Anyway, fortunately the list seems to be exhaustive, just in a weird order. Thanks! 

On 12/31/2022 at 8:44 AM, woggly4 said:

Wow, that's weird. But you're right, thanks! My recent purchase is indeed listed at the very bottom with the correct purchase date. 29th Aug 2021 is at the very bottom, 3rd Aug 2021 however is at the top. So at some point in August 2021 something went wrong as it seems.

Anyway, fortunately the list seems to be exhaustive, just in a weird order. Thanks! 

Ya that has been a bug for like 1 or 2 years now. The most recent purchase is always at the bottom. If you buy something else, even something free like a demo or theme that will go to the bottom and whatever is currently at the bottom will go to its proper place at the top.

On 12/31/2022 at 9:00 AM, diskdocx said:

Your best option is to use the Vita and from the store go to your download list. It's not perfect, but it probably is the only viable option.

PSDLE used to be fantastic for this purpose, but I don't think it works anymore?

PSDLE is partially functional again. It lacks download queuing, advanced filtering options, and can't pull all the correct size / date / platform info that it was once able to do. But it can show you a master list of everything you have ever purchased.

EDIT: Date and platform seem to be functioning properly again. Still can't tell PS1 and PS2 classics apart from other PS3 / PSP games though.

Edited by MrHealthy
  • Like 2