Problem starting any online match

MohameDina9192

Hello, as the title says I have a problem starting any online match, the problem isn't in finding players to fill the lobby because changing region server to NA totally fixes this issue, but the problem is after finding players and intermission count down starts and reaches 0 the match doesn't start and instead it says connecting, searching, find new players, intermission count down starts again and so on same problem happens in infinite loop

tried many different solutions, tried port forwarding DOOM Ports but nothing worked

18 minutes ago, Kcrack_Km said:

I think it’s an issue with the game, not you. Happened plenty of times to me, eventually the game will start as long as there’s enough players but it’s still frustrating.

Thanks for the answer, so I assume this happened to you too? If so u advise to keep in the lobby until match starts eventually? I tried staying for like 15-30 minutes but no luck

2 hours ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Thanks for the answer, so I assume this happened to you too? If so u advise to keep in the lobby until match starts eventually? I tried staying for like 15-30 minutes but no luck

It happened to me but not for that long. Usually 5 minutes give or take. I'd leave if I was waiting 15-30 minutes due to countdown restarts.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...